C

Coolking101

ooh, a con and a racist. The two are known to be related, great work

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
ooh, a con and a racist. The two are known to be related, great work
you call him a con? Lmfao he got that name from MoHH with his name being PI Convict so I really would like to know where you are going with that. Just thought I'd let you know.

:Vik:

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
PI Convict. Hey can some1 tell me why i always saw kids that called themselves ViCK or ViC or some shit on MOHH?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Unless the person who posted this thread has a 6 figure budget that he can throw around on a monthly if not weekly basis, to throw tournaments and everything else like GB does, than cons right, i dont see any future of another gaming site lol.

it would be like someone trying to make a new NBA or NFL and trying to get teams to randomly switch over
I recall you saying to someone to never compare video games and sports. So yea that comparison is invalid on your own terms (y)

Stream:

SlicerXD

Corporal
I've tested the emotion of "rage"

Theres alot of it...

Once, There was this kid (Bout my age, 12 lol)

I made him mad. Or atleast a vid bout it.

Sooo, i trapped cocky fucks in corners

ANSWER: Take a chillpill, UMAD?

That is my cool story

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

once again not an opinion it is a fact, NOBODY WILL LEAVE GAMEBATTLES FOR A DIFFERENT GAMING SITE.
Not True.
Game-battles is becoming more out dated each time a new game comes out.
For Example, the new Elite Site.... Tons of players setting up their own Tournaments and Teams.
You ask anyone now a days in a lobby if they play GB, they will simply say- GB is fucking Gay as fuck.
Then you ask, "Have you ever played GB" They simply respond, "Yeah I Quit after Black Ops came out"
Game Battles maybe holds only a 10th % of Online Gamers. If not even less. It is dropping every year.
MW3 Fucked up with GB.. Custom Class's Yeah that's cool.. "NOT"
The Majority of Players on GB waste their time never getting anywhere. And More and more people are realizing this every day.
Dispute's, Cheating, Ref Favoring.... The list only continues.
Every Day I stumble on a New Team Ladder site that holds Competitions and Tournaments. This showing "PLAYERS" are starting to realize they can do it them selfs and not have to regulate with Game Battle's.
Soon enough there will be someone that is going to make a bad ass site, and get it established enough to start hosting Events and eventually over take GB.
Shit, When I went back to KOII after leaving DM the Top HQ team in the Nation plus ranked 3rd in 2011 on GB hosted a 32 team Event and we all won Massive MX points for each player on the team..
Stuff like this is going to over take GB and they will eventually either have to change or will be forgotten about.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Not True.
Game-battles is becoming more out dated each time a new game comes out.
For Example, the new Elite Site.... Tons of players setting up their own Tournaments and Teams.
You ask anyone now a days in a lobby if they play GB, they will simply say- GB is fucking Gay as fuck.
Then you ask, "Have you ever played GB" They simply respond, "Yeah I Quit after Black Ops came out"
Game Battles maybe holds only a 10th % of Online Gamers. If not even less. It is dropping every year.
MW3 Fucked up with GB.. Custom Class's Yeah that's cool.. "NOT"
The Majority of Players on GB waste their time never getting anywhere. And More and more people are realizing this every day.
Dispute's, Cheating, Ref Favoring.... The list only continues.
Every Day I stumble on a New Team Ladder site that holds Competitions and Tournaments. This showing "PLAYERS" are starting to realize they can do it them selfs and not have to regulate with Game Battle's.
Soon enough there will be someone that is going to make a bad ass site, and get it established enough to start hosting Events and eventually over take GB.
Shit, When I went back to KOII after leaving DM the Top HQ team in the Nation plus ranked 3rd in 2011 on GB hosted a 32 team Event and we all won Massive MX points for each player on the team..
Stuff like this is going to over take GB and they will eventually either have to change or will be forgotten about.
+Rep for that
The summery of this thread.