Something needs to be done.

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Ive notices from teams we have played that have really good records. The reff's will take there side. Its bullshit but just somthing you gotta live with.
something you gotta live with until something better comes along and people don't play favorite.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
yeah that's what I'm getting at. the league should be a place where you don't have to absolutely have a camera recording cause no one can be trusted. that just reflects on the shitty community that's evolved out of the gb rank/mlg rank system and xp boosting all that jazz. kids care too much about green w's and red l's and little numbers on a web page. It should be about your teams record and what you are capable of putting together week after week for every map.
I think its just hard to prove legitimacy for online gaming without Sledgehammer/IW implementing a type of service. COD Elite should really expand to bring competitive ladders and I think a lot of people would then be interested in COD Elite. I'd pay a little $$ for competitive ladders if they monitored from their own services.

If you planned to create/design a website without requiring a cap card, what would be the best possible way to track these games legitimately?

Stream:

M

Misery

nobody is going to leave gamebattles for another site, case closed.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Funny you should mention reality, the media has a lot of dumb fuck's realities in the shitter.

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
and this is reality and your dream isn't going to come true.
o ok I'll just give up cause some faggot on the internet said I should, thanks douche! :D

edit I think it's funny a 21 year old has to spend his time trolling a clan forums ... what an amazing life you must lead, wonder where the ID misery came from.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Gamebattles is running a monopoly. Trying to do this would be a waste of time. I'm not trying to crush your dreams, not at all. I'm just trying to keep you from wasting so much of your life doing the impossible. If you're going to do this, you need to run a tourney site that has an entry fee and pays out money. And the only way you're going to trust people that you pay out is if you sink in some of your own money.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
o ok I'll just give up cause some faggot on the internet said I should, thanks douche! :D

edit I think it's funny a 21 year old has to spend his time trolling a clan forums ... what an amazing life you must lead, wonder where the ID misery came from.
he's 16 i think