Something needs to be done.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Stature - "intellectual or moral greatness." Didn't know cons had that in their resume's. Especially one of your immaturity, lack of respect for those who are better than you at living, and anti-social proficiency.

Stat-ure - "natural height of a human or animal." How does someone with posture like yours actually have a "NATURAL" height. The Hunchback or Notre Dame could run laps around you kiddo....

Stream:

M

Misery

Stature - "intellectual or moral greatness." Didn't know cons had that in their resume's. Especially one of your immaturity, lack of respect for those who who are better than you at living, and anti-social proficiency.

Stat-ure - "natural height of a human or animal." How does someone with posture like yours actually have a "NATURAL" height. The Hunchback or Notre Dame could run laps around you kiddo....
i'm above everybody on this site site. there fore my STATURE, thanks for bringing the definition to everybody's attention deputy douche i'm going to put you on speed dial on my flip phone for the next definition to a word I need.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

As R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket once said, "I didn't know they stacked shit that high." You're a midget kiddo.

Stream:

M

Misery

last time i checked kiddo is somebody younger then you and last time i checked i'm older then you. math!!! and i'm probably taller then you!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Oh kiddo, your words sure make me shiver, but you really look like a retard who lost his care giver.

Stream:

M

Misery

once again with the kiddo and i make you shiver? wow making deputy douche shiver? lifetime accomplishment.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Compared to the others, making me shiver is a step up... Your resume is probably shorter than your dick....

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Im surprised you know what that is, you seem to have the intelligence of a fetus.

Stream:

M

Misery

wow thanks man means alot when its comes from somebody that drolls on himself

Stream:

C

Coolking101

If only you knew some decent comebacks, too bad your dad didnt cum on your moms back.... you wouldn't be here right now, guess we all make mistakes...

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Because, you torment people just like Gaza used to, so why should you be here? DM uses you for cheap entertainment, get that through your head... kiddo

Stream:

M

Misery

was that serious? LMFAO its the other way around YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE IN DM, the way you present yourself all your fucking preaching all these gay ass quotes you bring and try to act above everybody else with your vocabulary. do I have to refer to the gamestop picture ya stop. your the laughing stock of this clan.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
You both sound like idiots. Warning to both ck and con, quit hating on eachother please.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

It wasn't in Gamestop, it was in the mall. Taking a picture in a Gamestop is illegal in the United States Penal Law because it's private property dumb shit. Pay attention in school, nuffy

Stream:

M

Misery

pay attention in school? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO which class have you taken that teaches "no pictures in gamestop" let me take that class so i know now.