Something needs to be done.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Console: Headset:
i think they want you to stop giving your worthless and go belittle people somewhere else bc thay have never done a thing to you

Stream:

M

Misery

i think they want you to stop giving your worthless and go belittle people somewhere else bc thay have never done a thing to you
i think you should apply your english skills and re read your shit before it is posted, "stop giving your worthless"? ya i'm on it.

Stream:

M

Misery

once again not an opinion it is a fact, NOBODY WILL LEAVE GAMEBATTLES FOR A DIFFERENT GAMING SITE.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
once again not an opinion it is a fact, NOBODY WILL LEAVE GAMEBATTLES FOR A DIFFERENT GAMING SITE.
Does that mean people cant try ? No one ever will if there aint nothen besides GB.

Whats backs up your fact ? what you think cuz thats not much of a fact.

Stream:

M

Misery

Does that mean people cant try ? No one ever will if there aint nothen besides GB.

Whats backs up your fact ? what you think cuz thats not much of a fact.
ask anybody that has been on gb if they will leave to start just randomly using your site. guarantee nobody will go and if anybody does it will be slim and those kids will be 11 years old.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
It all depends on the incentive offered to switch over, if its lucrative enough, people will do it.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
ask anybody that has been on gb if they will leave to start just randomly using your site. guarantee nobody will go and if anybody does it will be slim and those kids will be 11 years old.
Thats your opinion CoN not a fact still dont mean you need to come in here and belittle people who havent done a thing to you

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
It all depends on the incentive offered to switch over, if its lucrative enough, people will do it.
Unless the person who posted this thread has a 6 figure budget that he can throw around on a monthly if not weekly basis, to throw tournaments and everything else like GB does, than cons right, i dont see any future of another gaming site lol.

it would be like someone trying to make a new NBA or NFL and trying to get teams to randomly switch over

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Unless the person who posted this thread has a 6 figure budget that he can throw around on a monthly if not weekly basis, to throw tournaments and everything else like GB does, than cons right, i dont see any future of another gaming site lol.

it would be like someone trying to make a new NBA or NFL and trying to get teams to randomly switch over
CoN does have a point but if no one trys or ever even thinks about trying then no one ever will

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
i'm 17 in high school so what exactly is it you want me to do? you sound like your 14 typing paragraph after paragraph about an online gaming site.
get a job, I had my first one when I was 14 don`t see why you can`t get one. Or maybe it has to do with your anti-social behavior. I bet this is basically as much interaction with other humans as you get on a daily basis. Fucking twat.

Stream:

M

Misery

get a job, I had my first one when I was 14 don`t see why you can`t get one. Or maybe it has to do with your anti-social behavior. I bet this is basically as much interaction with other humans as you get on a daily basis. Fucking twat.
great job at working at 14 I applaud you for your manliness.

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

Hundreds of people would leave Gamebattles to join another site..
GB gets worse and worse every year.
It would be nice for a new site, but it will most likely never happen.