Founding Member
Console: Headset:
RPN still waiting for you to update my name to I_TAiiLz_I

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Thanks Bat, anyone free today or tomorrow, i know i get on kind of late considering most of you are on the east coast, im just wondering if anyone has partied up?, ill try to go on today or tomorrow during the day instead of the night if you guys want to scrim today or tomorrow, let me know so i can make some time.

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
RPN i can we make a Reg Team?

also the max people on a team is 20 so we have more than 20 i think we need another team

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Thanks Bat, anyone free today or tomorrow, i know i get on kind of late considering most of you are on the east coast, im just wondering if anyone has partied up?, ill try to go on today or tomorrow during the day instead of the night if you guys want to scrim today or tomorrow, let me know so i can make some time.
im available tomorrow

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
I won't be able to get on today because we have been in a tornado watch all day

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
ok, well ill be on tonight, and tomorrow i will try to go on in the afternoon.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Tomorrow night im good for GB or even friday cause i dont have class on fridays

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Ill be on today, not sure what time but if you guys get Four or more on, i would like you guys to scrim and if anyone is on that is allowed to GB, feel free to GB.

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Feels good to be on that roster brother. Now I just have to prove myself. So guys add me PoSiTiVeKiLLeR and we can practice together or w.e