PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
im also here if you need any added assistance RPN. Feel free to also ask me questions or if you need anything guys.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Two things: 1st can u please add me to the roster on the 1st page. 2nd I'm going to add everyone on the roster when I get on pan and everytime I see atleast 3 others on I'll start a text chat to get a scrim going because I enjoy scriming more than pubs and I want to help some of the DMs newer to GB with strats because I would like to think I have decent GB experience.

Stream:

T-Streets513

Sergeant
& 4 u rpn let me unzip so u can sux my cock , like gaza hoe ass doin plz anyday ill catch yall online & ima rape cuz ur trash

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Two things: 1st can u please add me to the roster on the 1st page. 2nd I'm going to add everyone on the roster when I get on pan and everytime I see atleast 3 others on I'll start a text chat to get a scrim going because I enjoy scriming more than pubs and I want to help some of the DMs newer to GB with strats because I would like to think I have decent GB experience.
Thanks Mich, i appreciate the help, i added you to the 1st page, and i will aslo allow you to start GB's, and yea i enjoy scrims also its a good way to practice and gain some teamwork, those of you who have never been in a GB, its nothing like pubs, so scimming will be usefull but only if you take them seriously and not fucking around, im not saying not to have fun, just take it a little serious.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
The GB forums are great for setting up scrims, most ppl on there good/bad arent assholes. Mich ur bad just stop ur GB experience is nothing, and plz skip my name when u add the team.

Tstreets honestly your not close to being good in PUBS so i kno damn well your a piece of shit in competitive, your th kind of dumbass who camps when the enemy team has the bomb planted in search and you lose ur team the round bc the bitch blows up (this actually happened with your dumbass) like real talk get good then talk shit about ppl being bad. Ill wipe the floor with you in any game mode lil bitch.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
The GB forums are great for setting up scrims, most ppl on there good/bad arent assholes. Mich ur bad just stop ur GB experience is nothing, and plz skip my name when u add the team.

Tstreets honestly your not close to being good in PUBS so i kno damn well your a piece of shit in competitive, your th kind of dumbass who camps when the enemy team has the bomb planted in search and you lose ur team the round bc the bitch blows up (this actually happened with your dumbass) like real talk get good then talk shit about ppl being bad. Ill wipe the floor with you in any game mode lil bitch.
You're a rando.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Im rando? Fk off thats why its "TeaM RiCo" not "TeaM Robbie".

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
update my name on the roster to I_TAiiLz_I and i can get on friday to gb if u need me.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
& 4 u rpn let me unzip so u can sux my cock , like gaza hoe ass doin plz anyday ill catch yall online & ima rape cuz ur trash
Dude. STFU? Send us a challenge in GB then we can talk. You'll rape us all? We might just rape you in SnD all day <_<.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Thanks to SUpa, Spades and Tailz for partying up today even though i couldnt connect with you guys at first.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
K, i will do it tonight, and i might be on in an hr or so, if i do maybe we can GB tonight.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Hmm scratch that, ill be on tonight but probably not till like 9pm est, Mother in law came over, shes taking me out to dinner cuz she missed my b-day, Ill party up with who evers on.