PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey guys well i got black ops and would liek to play wth u guys i kinda suck so im not thinkin of joining but can u guys add me cause i would love to join the practice to see how good u guys r ye my psn is TheVicious- add me

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i will add you guys we had good scrims today, i will probably go on again like in 2 hrs or so, but i know Mich was going be on around now and i know hes always down to scrim so hit him up.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Ok, so i was going to make two teams, but i decided that it was not a good idea, we still need to stick together and keep practicing because we still need a lot of work, i know u guys really want two teams but i know for a fact that its not going to work, u guys need this team to be the way it is and we have to keep moving forward, i did drop some people from the GB roster, Pure when u get your game back let me know and when i see you on b.o i will add you again, i also dropped snipamasta, bonesgrave and destroyed4l, if you guys have a problem with it let me know, i dropped these people because i do not see them on or i havent really played with them. SO for now we stick to one team, there is no point in making a new team if we cant put some wins together!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Ok, so i was going to make two teams, but i decided that it was not a good idea, we still need to stick together and keep practicing because we still need a lot of work, i know u guys really want two teams but i know for a fact that its not going to work, u guys need this team to be the way it is and we have to keep moving forward, i did drop some people from the GB roster, Pure when u get your game back let me know and when i see you on b.o i will add you again, i also dropped snipamasta, bonesgrave and destroyed4l, if you guys have a problem with it let me know, i dropped these people because i do not see them on or i havent really played with them. SO for now we stick to one team, there is no point in making a new team if we cant put some wins together!!
NO, i disagree. we need 2 teams, our roster is way to big.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
9, I was also a very hesitant at the idea of two teams. But it sounds like a very good idea. Some of the worlds best clans have several teams. They are all representing the same clan, they are just listed on different rosters so more people are able to play. It actually can benefit us very much. I think all of us on the roster can seriously benefit from getting more GB experience.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
9, I was also a very hesitant at the idea of two teams. But it sounds like a very good idea. Some of the worlds best clans have several teams. They are all representing the same clan, they are just listed on different rosters so more people are able to play. It actually can benefit us very much. I think all of us on the roster can seriously benefit from getting more GB experience.
some of those clans that have several teams just rep a sponsor name, couple of them started as their own team then just got picked up as they were. and RPN I should be getting my game tomorrow lol, but I will be rusty so don't add me till like Sunday or monday when I'll be ready to GB.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
From what I've heard y'all have 20 some people for one game on PS3.
Having that many people is awesome but that is way to many people for one GB team. The most a GB team should have is 7 at the absolute most. If not 3 teams make at least 2 because people will get left out and you can't get wins when you don't have good team chemistry and it's impossible to get good chemistry playing with that many people.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
From what I've heard y'all have 20 some people for one game on PS3.
Having that many people is awesome but that is way to many people for one GB team. The most a GB team should have is 7 at the absolute most. If not 3 teams make at least 2 because people will get left out and you can't get wins when you don't have good team chemistry and it's impossible to get good chemistry playing with that many people.
Kinda late...