PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Whenever i have free time i will GB with people on but i'm going to start my 2nd job soon and start my first of two summer classes im taking

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
rpn when we either gonna gb or practice and set up game plans cuz if dis shit aint happenin soon den fuck it

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
I want to jn your PS3 please give me a tryout , I am a very good player

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
rpn when we either gonna gb or practice and set up game plans cuz if dis shit aint happenin soon den fuck it
This is the kind of shit i dont want to see, i was on all fucking day today and i didnt really see anyone on, and if i did i partyied up with them, i see you guys playing other games, im not going to baby sit you guys and tell you guys to jump on b.o, thats on you, Obviously if you guys see me on B.O its so i can play and get better, as far as setting up practices, ill try, but honestly no one ever shows up, im better off going on and seeing whos on, usually the most people on are on Fridays, so i think this is going to be our GB day, but that doesnt mean that we cant GB other days, im sure once the summer gets here we will all be more active, One of the reasons i am making such a big roster is so that we can always have at least 4 members on so we can GB and not have to depend on just a few of us. But we have to be patient, shit just doesnt happen, i been comander for like 3 days and we already GB, had some scrims and our roster is getting bigger, what else do u want?

PS. FLy and Hunt i sent you guys invites :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
This is the kind of shit i dont want to see, i was on all fucking day today and i didnt really see anyone on, and if i did i partyied up with them, i see you guys playing other games, im not going to baby sit you guys and tell you guys to jump on b.o, thats on you, Obviously if you guys see me on B.O its so i can play and get better, as far as setting up practices, ill try, but honestly no one ever shows up, im better off going on and seeing whos on, usually the most people on are on Fridays, so i think this is going to be our GB day, but that doesnt mean that we cant GB other days, im sure once the summer gets here we will all be more active, One of the reasons i am making such a big roster is so that we can always have at least 4 members on so we can GB and not have to depend on just a few of us. But we have to be patient, shit just doesnt happen, i been comander for like 3 days and we already GB, had some scrims and our roster is getting bigger, what else do u want?
Well said.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Lemme get some practice. PSN Downtime fucked me up :). I might join though. Good Luck RPN!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member

PS. FLy and Hunt i sent you guys invites :thumbsup:

Can you add x-Mr_Psycotic-x please? or ill add you, either way...

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
hey rpn its called send ppl a msg or get cells numbers . sorry but if playin other gms cuz nobody says hey were gna scim or gb den aint gna jump from wat im doin lil sumthin called communication

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Thats what i do, if i see people on, i ask them if they want to GB, but if they are playing other games, im not gona waste my time.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
na cuz ima start my own team call ITBagDUrMothaDaily gonna be epic