PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
DUde, whats ur problem, u need to chill. Your starting shit for nothing.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
my problem is simple fuck dis DM aka Dick Munchers shitty ass clan

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
alright, TStreets i wish you all the best in finding yourself a new clan.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
DUde, whats ur problem, u need to chill. Your starting shit for nothing.
Agreed. Tstreets, Chill the fuck out. If your problem is simple then its also simple to solve it. GetOffTheSiteAndLeave. Nice meeting you.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Coo, im not sure if i will be on tonight, if im not and theres at least 4 of you guys, party up maybe do some 2vs2 scrims, make sure u guys add everyone on the roster, the only guy not on that im sure will soon be is Michigan, hes not bad so make sure u guys add him hes a really nice guy, but depending on how this week goes i will see whos active on what days, i dont expect everyone to be on at once, but i do expect you guys to practice when u can, and i will first ask the most active people to GB first, such as Rico, Marine, Blaze, spades, Raiden, these are the people i been playing with the most, Rico, Blaze can do GB, if you guys dont feel comfortable with that let me know, that is it for now, lets have a good week and lets try to do some GBs during the week if not, for sure we will GB on Friday. Lets shoot for 5pm pst so if i have 4 on during that time, we will GB!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
RPN, i feel like you're ignoring me, man T_T

x-Mr_Psycotic-x

and i also wanna t/o... whenever you're able