2 cuts

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Bro i never joined another Clan thou that's the problem i just joined at team for like a week with my friends on GB And Michigan knows that ask him he knows he did it by mistake

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
And you know what Queer (to Hunter) i have 3 Gb accounts i can do w.e the fuck i want with them as long as i don't join nobody's Clan like you did there shouldn't be a problem

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
I know i havent done shit for DM in a while but.....say i joined another clan for Black Ops, would I be double claning and cut?

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Bro clan and teams are diff. things a diff. GB team has nothing with you double clanning that i know of =) but if there a team that has a website and are a real clan then possibly yes you might be double clanning

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Tailz and Hunter should definitely be let back in on my opinion. It was obviously a mistake that they were on the cV Black Ops roster. Like Hunter doesn't even have the game yet and Tailz did his best for DM on MoHH2 so why would he just leave DM for cV all of a sudden for no obvious reason?

I say let them back in. . .

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
First off I know all about the PS3 if they join teams and what not. They've come to me and ive been informed. Oh and dont try to act hard and shit hunter, a cut is a cut and theres no point in defending yourself.

And glad I could make a thread that adidas can troll in yet again

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
roy do i get a second chance? becuz i had alredy tried out for DM on ps3(and passed) and quit cV wayy b4 u made this thread.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
OMG STOP MULTIPOSTING!!!! do it in one post if it's that important

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
what rid said and whats done is done, i dont wanna read more bitchy posts or ill close the thread

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Was't trying to be disrespectful at all or to start shit at all. I thought I had the right to defend myself. Just think about it, if I didn't care, why in the hell would I still be here? You think I stabbed you all in the back when I didn't do anything. But yet, when I come here I get treated like shit. Whose stabbing whose back?

And no, I'm not going to back down. I was always taught to fight for what I believe in. And I believe that I belong in DM. Call me a fake and don't include me on any roster, and hell, ban me from the site if you want, but I'll still be tagging DM on every game I play. Like I always have since I joined and I will forever until my gaming career comes to an end. Peace all.

Stream:

D

DM FERMAH

lol dumbest thing you could of done is cut them two...you idiots lol
T2O4L anyway hoes

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
First off I know all about the PS3 if they join teams and what not. They've come to me and ive been informed. Oh and dont try to act hard and shit hunter, a cut is a cut and theres no point in defending yourself.

And glad I could make a thread that adidas can troll in yet again
thanks dude, means a lot. Please make more.