2 cuts

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Ima make this short and sweet.

Tails and Hunter are cut.

I dont care how this effects the MoHH2 Im not going to stand for a double clanner.

Oh and nothing is going to change this so make yourselfs comfortable...

Let me know my DM brothers how it feels to be stabbed in the back by 2 of your most beloved members

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope it was worth it.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
oh fuck, biws was in DM for a long ass time what a faggot

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I told roy about this cuz i cant stand any DM double clanning.That post of cpt with the info about RR cV vs DM schedule, that lead me to the cV site while getting some suspicious things. Hunter and Tailz on cV? 2 Great people who have been on DM for a long time has betrayed us? Repping 2 clans is not right. DM4L and CV4L? Nice one. Im not starting shit but roy should know about this.So dont dare to come on this thread and talk trash to me.
Add this screeny:

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
^^YuP^^ I liked Hunter for a lil bit but then he joined MV and was allowed back in...Fuck that!
He joined MV before? I never knew that.
I never really liked this to happen but you guys should accept it.I asked Roy if it was okay that people in DM can join another clan for another team then he said "No, its double clanning".I told him that 2 of the DM brothers double clanned and he asked me for info then we took some screenies of it.I know bowz was a great person in DM.I gave my respect to him.He started the MOHH2 team again and it turned out successful despite the problems of the team like meeting times (which is usual).I never really wanted this, none of us wanted it.It might be a great loss but these are only challenges to our clan.As we face challenges, we learn new lessons.Alot of arguements happened but DM is still here. You know why? because we are a family, we are brothers. We should always be thankful for the hard work that has been done by admins and the OGs

All I can say is...
DM4L or Go Home

You can delete this post (if you only want) or ask me to make another thread for this. Its alright for me :)
and one more thing,
I personally thank roy for the promotion he has gave me.I never really expected this but I thank you my brother.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
It's sad to see hunter and tails, two of the most respected DM, go out like this.

Stream:

B

Banks

HOW DARE THEY DOUBLE CLAN ON THE BEST CLAN OF ALL TIME! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
wow never wouldve thought this from tailz. after all of us tried to help him and talk to him about him and his gf problems then he goes and does this? wow

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Dark dont trip bro, u did the right thing. I wouldnt have even asked roy lol i woulda just posted it :)

Bitches come an go right? So let em go

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Dark dont trip bro, u did the right thing. I wouldnt have even asked roy lol i woulda just posted it :)

Bitches come an go right? So let em go
I was just clearing it lol. There might be some DM people mad so i just cleared it.I know i did the right thing.