2 cuts

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
I've scanned through all the posts in this thread and think this is all BS. Let's quit the fighting and hating and let them both back in. For goodness sakes we have commanders right now that have stabbed DM in the back much dirtier and deeper than either of these guys could have. I've been super cool about these individuals who have been graciously let back in and won't name any names but you know who you are and I think you guys should be backing these guys that may or may not have made a mistake. I thought this clan was about brotherhood after all, if it was about being a great and team player I would have been kicked long ago. Kiddie drama is all this is.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I think I have to agree with what Jesse said.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Was't trying to be disrespectful at all or to start shit at all. I thought I had the right to defend myself. Just think about it, if I didn't care, why in the hell would I still be here? You think I stabbed you all in the back when I didn't do anything. But yet, when I come here I get treated like shit. Whose stabbing whose back?

And no, I'm not going to back down. I was always taught to fight for what I believe in. And I believe that I belong in DM. Call me a fake and don't include me on any roster, and hell, ban me from the site if you want, but I'll still be tagging DM on every game I play. Like I always have since I joined and I will forever until my gaming career comes to an end. Peace all.
I like that :OJ:

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol see when you don`t let me promote commanders this what happens, well fuck those guys, i never cared for tails, and hunt lol you fucked up.. and to think tails dumbass wanted no one to be able to govern him, fuck that guy

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
and yo dark you got my full respects bro, good looking out bro, anything you want regarding this clan that i can possibly give you will be giving bro, good shit in looking out for your clan, and hunt dont tag DM in your name you in no way repersent us. and tails is a pusssy tripled s`s that bitch

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
This is sad. Hunt is showing more loyalty and respect in being cut than half of our members show in being in.

I also love how those of you who support Hunt and Tailz being cut ignored Adidas..until he made a legitimate point.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I disagree with this decision entirely.

Hunter was pretty much the ONLY one keeping DM alive in mohh2.

And bowz made an effort to join DM, in order to CORRECT himself.

THESE sorts of decisions are the reason i consider all consoles SEPARATE. At that, i consider games SEPARATE. You're decisions are supposed to reflect something that would increase the clans potential. This DOES NOT. Even though i may respect you, i don't respect this thoughtless decision. This thread, can go to fucking hell. Bowz and Hunter meant no fucking harm, and they didn't cause any harm. They never did anything wrong.

I've scanned through all the posts in this thread and think this is all BS. Let's quit the fighting and hating and let them both back in. For goodness sakes we have commanders right now that have stabbed DM in the back much dirtier and deeper than either of these guys could have. I've been super cool about these individuals who have been graciously let back in and won't name any names but you know who you are and I think you guys should be backing these guys that may or may not have made a mistake. I thought this clan was about brotherhood after all, if it was about being a great and team player I would have been kicked long ago. Kiddie drama is all this is.
i completely agree with jesse, i know for a fact that I have done worse stuff, than bowz or hunter will ever do to DM....

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
There is no need for you all to be posting the same stufff again. Everyone loves people opinons but this is enough. The admisn will decide what will or will not be done and thats the end of it for the rest of you.

Oh and con you fail.

/Thread Closed

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
MW i think your Sig. looks hot no lie lolz =D
Why not ask who made it for him? :D

yea same here looking fine as hell
what no cred? Didn't like the final version I made a couple days after I made that rough draft? Should be able to read the smoke text easier in this one.

Anyhooooo back on topic: the admins will be discussing and making a final decision.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
im still DM bitchessss :D

P.S I love you Roy <333

Good times ehh Hunt? haha