2 cuts

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Those were sorta practice teams, thats why they had such stupid names lol. Shit i was part of some of those teams...

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i guess thats not part of double clanning? cuz i wasnt commited to cV either. i only joined cuz i thought they were gonna gb alot. i quit everything once i got a tryout from batman. this was all b4 roy posted this thread too

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Well again I was never in cV, and I don't even own the game I'm alleged to be double clanning in so...

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lmaooo i remember when i got cut for supposibly double clanning when i was just on my friends GB team lolz stupid thing Michigan did but i still love him =)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Because their founder is a close gaming friend of mine and I helped him create the cV site. I had/have no intention on actually joining the clan.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Hunter me mich. drat n headsmasher made a team called broken dream-- but in any way we could we repped DM we made that team because the DM roster had like 134567854536 ppl on it which was ridiculous... so why do u follow ur own rules and talk to the members about it first.... Kthxbye

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea but razor u guys repped DM, the other teams didnt but they were all bullshit teams and most of em had other DM in em, they just mad.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
So you're saying you made a new GB team because you didn't like a huge roster? Why didn't you talk to your leader about that then? And besides the point, I didn't even break any DM rules and was cut. For the last time, I did not double clan.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Hunter just wants to leave knowing that if he goes atleast other ppl went to.. which is bull shit take it like a man sir!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
And jesus Rico, I could care less that you don't like me. I know you haven't for quite some time. But at least show some respect, evaluate the facts, and stop acting like a dick to a guy who treated you like a brother for nearly 10 months.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
there is obviously proof that u did... or did u not even look at the first post???
How in the hell is my name on a team's roster proof of double clanning? I haven't been on that site since the day it I made it. Don't believe me? Go on their site and check it out. Also, I don't even have Black Ops. So, what proof is there on me again?

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
how isnt ur name on a roster proof??? so Lebron james naame on the heats roster isnt proof that he is on the heat????