2 cuts

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i had quit cV about a few days ago to join the DM team with bat on ps3. he even tried me out. Sorry guys. If it makes u feel any better i didnt do shit in the clan anyways

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
wow...
fuck...
whats the point in betraying one of the best clans(if not THE BEST clan) from the games we play, for a shit clan like CV, which was founded 3 weeks ago...?

bye taiilz:/
whos hunter?
cpt?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
one more question: Does this mean im no longer on the BO ps3 team?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Its sad because I dont even own Black Ops. I made no commitment to joining cV, yet I was cut. I respect your decision Royal, but if something like this again happens , it might be best to talk to your members first.

Peace DM brothers, believe it or not I still love you all
DM Hunt3r

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You know whats even crazier? This morning I was extremely happy, because my mother told me that she got me Black Ops for Christmas, along with a sick headset. I was pumped up knowing that in just under a month I'd be able to be playing with my fellow DM on Black Ops. Wow what a surprise it was for Bowz to text me just letting me know that I'd been cut.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
PS3 and PSP are my two gaming consoles. I play MoHH2, FTB2 and FTB3 on PSP and MW2 on PS3.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
DM there's a lot more people you need to cut if your going by these rules. Not gonna mention any names

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Oh, but I will. I'll start by saying almost everyone who was on the DM MW2 PS3 team.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
^^^ Yea about three of us were part of Optic. Lmao! Name em!!!! I say ur all talk... prove me wrong?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Grillz and Michigan both for sure GB'd on team accounts that in no way represented DM.