Reppin DM on MoH2

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GLITCHES? Red ring of death, croutch glitch, and jumping on boxes. Glitches in wars are there anyways.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
nah dude. Gewher glitch is worse than M1. then whole team uses gew glitch.

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

i dont like either weapon involved...but i'll be on tonight...so get a nade war.....

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
lol hunt fine let ppl gew glitch. after one war you'll be complaining just like the rest of us

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i wouldnt complain. i mean yeah it is pretty gay dying like that but its part of the game. i want more excitement in wars. if nades and snipes can do that then go for it. if u guys dont mind i want to start warring like this from now on

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

honestly..im gonna hate the nades...but im one of the best snipers in mohh2,without glitching.So i guess i can deal with that...

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i wouldnt complain. i mean yeah it is pretty gay dying like that but its part of the game. i want more excitement in wars. if nades and snipes can do that then go for it. if u guys dont mind i want to start warring like this from now on
i shmell a new DM policy? :):):):) can you make an official public thread? :)

::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
yeaaa i guess sniping was fun in wars...too bad going middle is basically impossible tho

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
yeah we r only warring if snipes and nades r allowed. so until MV starts to cooperate we wont be warring them for awhile. it would help alot DH if u got iP to do it aswell