Reppin DM on MoH2

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just no, stop trying dude, you look like an idiot saying this. Not only is there a limit of 2 nades, but there is also the ability for a person to time something and throw in the right direction. Vs where as using a gun all you have to do is aim in the right direction.

Not to mention the fact that without nades, 2v1s are stupid. Without nades there are no variables at all. If you are out gunned and don't have nades, 95% of the time you going to die. If you have nades...you could kill one, or both of them faster then they can kill you, but it takes some skill to get the double or even kill one before you die.

If you don't play with nades, friendly fire should atleast be turned on. That way it isnt just a bunch of run-n-gun.
^This. If people are afraid of being with a grenade with the flag, then STOP CAMPING YOU FUCKING NOOBS.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
^This. If people are afraid of being with a grenade with the flag, then STOP CAMPING YOU FUCKING NOOBS.

EXACTLY! When i was active i used to tell people all the time not to sit in one place with the flag! Always be moving!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
had no idead u were rage lol.. and nades made war fun but just like when ppl started getting rediciously good with bar ppl tried to call it *noob*.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
We shoudl start a petition to bring back nades and Sniper in Wars as long as no one glitches with the gehwer otherwise its an automatic loss.
If someone influenctial in the game started playing with nades, then w wouldn't need a petition...

Like for maybe Bowser to make it a rule that DM wars with nades? I think that would get the point across to mohh2.

And if people won't war us cause of it, tell them it is because they suck. If you can't play with nades, then you shouldn't play at all.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
had no idead u were rage lol.. and nades made war fun but just like when ppl started getting rediciously good with bar ppl tried to call it *noob*.

Of course i was RaGe silly :) i got screenies of a couple other FL account just before the hackers deleted as well

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
that would work ppl like Me bowser rain and hunt are respected on that game so yeah lets give it a try. lol haha yeah you and influence wer like my 2 fave members

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
so youre saying throwing nades is harder than shooting? lmao. the reason all of the clans agreed on no nades like 2 years ago was because they realized that only having guns makes it a shitload harder. The best clan always wins when there is only smg hmg

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I already told MV that we arent warring them without Nades or Snipers.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
so youre saying throwing nades is harder than shooting? lmao. the reason all of the clans agreed on no nades like 2 years ago was because they realized that only having guns makes it a shitload harder. The best clan always wins when there is only smg hmg
No, the team who is allies first wins with it being HMG SMG only.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yup. cuz stg is a pea shooter compared to bar.. unless its in my hands :D

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
i remember countless times that A2K beat T2O and every other clan 2-0 starting axis. plus axis has luger B)

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
With nades it adds a huge amount of variables, people can make come backs. People voted against nades because they couldn't handle the variable, not because guns were better.

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
nah i dont think ace hacked when he was a2k. anyways, me ki rain spades were a good team without him

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
nah i dont think ace hacked when he was a2k. anyways, me ki rain spades were a good team without him
I caught him INF Sprint in almost every war. When I was in A2K for a short while, he bragged saying things like, "I'm going to hack lmao watch this". He would almost any time A2K was losing.

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
well back on topic. i dont really care whether there are nades in wars or not but definitely no snipers...theres no way to stop ppl from glitching.