Founding Member
Console: Headset:
What???? NO GERNADES WTF
U GUYS CALL THAT A WAR? dam u new kids are wak

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
who ever started the whole "nades are noobie" probably just sucked at using them

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
ya nades arent noob but i guess that makes up for the no jump and the wider range on mohh2 plus the nades blind people unlike mohh1 -_- but i really think its an excuse for people on mohh2 who couldnt learn how to use high sensitivity and aim good at the same time.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
We shoudl start a petition to bring back nades and Sniper in Wars as long as no one glitches with the gehwer otherwise its an automatic loss.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Because jus SMG and HMG wars are fuckign gay as HELL

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I don't know why but I have this urge to play MoHH2. I might try and bust out the old PsP for a minute lol.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i remember i was good at nades. so good that AAO LoLLiS told me to quit cuz it was nooby. i wrecked him and he was the reason i stopped using nades and started using the bar

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
wicked theres no way to stop ppl from gewher (and springfield) glitching. it will just start arguments when someone says "you glitched" and he says "no i didnt". nade wars are ight cept when everyone just runs around with nades out and doesnt even shoot their gun

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
you only start out with 2 nades on mohh2 so running around with nades and not gunning isnt much of a problem.

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
speed ive played mohh2 longer than u and done more nade wars than u probably ever will in mohh2, it can be pretty stupid at times, ppl just chuck nades into the barns and kill the flagger and his defender..no skill really