Reppin DM on MoH2

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i really want nades back in wars.. maybe it will give me what i need to get back into moh2 again..

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
we need nades back, good job guys, keep reppin DM, and im gonna start the REAL iP back, and yall cant say i dont know the real clan :)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Um Colt, how do you even come close to knowing iP? lol.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
i really want nades back in wars.. maybe it will give me what i need to get back into moh2 again..
From when i played mohh2 which isnt all that much, I thought the game sucked only because ppl thought nades were "nooby", its stupid though because they could use them to...so i dont get why theres a problem.
Plus only guns is kinda boring....to me atleast.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I`m going to get mohh2 back to grenades and snipers in wars. Way more fun.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
speed ive played mohh2 longer than u and done more nade wars than u probably ever will in mohh2, it can be pretty stupid at times, ppl just chuck nades into the barns and kill the flagger and his defender..no skill really

If they get that far without using up their nades and not dying then yea it could happen IF the defender was that close to the flagger. It actually gives one team a chance when the flag is always at the base and just gun cant take both people out because by the time you take one out, the other one spawns.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
about the nades, what if it becomes like mohh1 with eoi (explode on impact) everywhere?

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
If they get that far without using up their nades and not dying then yea it could happen IF the defender was that close to the flagger. It actually gives one team a chance when the flag is always at the base and just gun cant take both people out because by the time you take one out, the other one spawns.
Speed, I know more about mohh2 in my fucking little finger then you know, I have been in more wars with and without nAdes you dont know shit

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Speed, I know more about mohh2 in my fucking little finger then you know, I have been in more wars with and without nAdes you dont know shit
^This.
It sure does suck that people who have been playing the game for like a year think they know everything. Newsflash kids, people like Colt and I have had the game since like what? November '07?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
DH there are too many pussys who thinks Nades and Snipers are noob.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
speed ive played mohh2 longer than u and done more nade wars than u probably ever will in mohh2, it can be pretty stupid at times, ppl just chuck nades into the barns and kill the flagger and his defender..no skill really
Just no, stop trying dude, you look like an idiot saying this. Not only is there a limit of 2 nades, but there is also the ability for a person to time something and throw in the right direction. Vs where as using a gun all you have to do is aim in the right direction.

Not to mention the fact that without nades, 2v1s are stupid. Without nades there are no variables at all. If you are out gunned and don't have nades, 95% of the time you going to die. If you have nades...you could kill one, or both of them faster then they can kill you, but it takes some skill to get the double or even kill one before you die.

If you don't play with nades, friendly fire should atleast be turned on. That way it isnt just a bunch of run-n-gun.