PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
rpn no congrats for beating the 19th ranked team yesterday? http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-black-ops/team/snails-attack/match/?id=25150736 they dont know what a no show is lmao. i submitted a a now show before we played the 1st game because they went way past the 15 minutes allowed then we played anyways but it didnt matter. the win should hold.
I actually did say congrats on the other thread, But i dont mind saying it again, CONGRATS Mich on your win, keep up the good work, i knew u guys could do it.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yo Mex I recommend you sticking to one game, your doing BC2, Socom, and now mw2?

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
I will be online ALL today after 4pm. MSG me if u want to GB and ill get on cod and Gb with u guys.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Good Job last night guys,You guys went 1-1 in Gb's, im glad to see you guys are active even if im not on, thats what i like to see, i probably will not be on until late again tonight i have my girls baby shower today so ill be there most of the day, then ill jump on when im done with that, Keep up the good work!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Good Job last night guys,You guys went 1-1 in Gb's, im glad to see you guys are active even if im not on, thats what i like to see, i probably will not be on until late again tonight i have my girls baby shower today so ill be there most of the day, then ill jump on when im done with that, Keep up the good work!
we gotta tighten up our roster. i suggest trying some people out to see if they are fit for the team and replace them with better experienced players

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
You can go ahead and remove me from the roster, I'm going to be busy with my own team.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
we gotta tighten up our roster. i suggest trying some people out to see if they are fit for the team and replace them with better experienced players
yes and just straight up delete some people off the team because our team s way to big and every other DM team actually requires a tryout to get in.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I will be making some cuts soon, however if i see people that are active, but are not that good yet, they will remain on the roster if i see they have potential, i wanted everyone to get a chance to GB to see how they handle the pressure, and if there is anyone out there that is good and wants to join, let me know, i will make some room today, i will be on later tonight, and i would like to scrim and do some GB's tomorrow, i want to know who can make it, and at what time.

PS. well i just went to drop some people off of the roster but it says that the roster is locked, if i unlock it, we will be ineligible for playoffs, if you guys are fine with this, i will drop some players, please respond asap so i can make changes.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
I will be making some cuts soon, however if i see people that are active, but are not that good yet, they will remain on the roster if i see they have potential, i wanted everyone to get a chance to GB to see how they handle the pressure, and if there is anyone out there that is good and wants to join, let me know, i will make some room today, i will be on later tonight, and i would like to scrim and do some GB's tomorrow, i want to know who can make it, and at what time.

PS. well i just went to drop some people off of the roster but it says that the roster is locked, if i unlock it, we will be ineligible for playoffs, if you guys are fine with this, i will drop some players, please respond asap so i can make changes.
the time you saw me on before thats the time i am on lol i dont think i will be any help.. :/ butt on a tuesday and thrusday i am on about..... 1pm ur time or what ever it is lol

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
wow I just realized that we can have 5 4v4s at the same time and have 3 people left over...... can we have more then one gb at a time?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member

we arent going to the playoffs. only the top 16 teams are going. i have a few people that i feel should be cut from the team because they are basically "dead weight". ill talk to you about it when i see you on ps3

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Coo, thanks for your guys input, and i dont mind having 2 gbs going on at once, thats one of the reasons i wanted a big roster so everyone can GB and no one is left out. And i will see you later on PS3 tails so we can talk.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I got on for the first time in 6 months yesterday. Finally have Internet. I'm doing great. My MOHH2 friend wants to join the team.. Lvl 50 15th, 3.2 K/D and great accuracy. You should give him a look man.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Nice hunt, bring him to the site, we will scrim with him, but i trust your judgment so im sure hes good, and Drator thanks for giving me the heads up on the GB question.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I got on for the first time in 6 months yesterday. Finally have Internet. I'm doing great. My MOHH2 friend wants to join the team.. Lvl 50 15th, 3.2 K/D and great accuracy. You should give him a look man.
Welcome back, bro.