PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
yeah so basically the game we won was pretty easy (we just messed up a little on villa), and the game we lost we were down a man 3 of the 5 round and i was worried about getting someone else on for the next 2 games so i wasnt even playing during some of the rounds and sucked badly but then rid came on and i stepped it up and so did everyone else and then on the 3rd map they got really lucky because they had a shitty ass connection and we lost barely, even though im sure we had the better team.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Well overall it sounds like you guys had a good day yesterday, just a bit of bad luck, Well Keep up the good work, i know you been putting in work and i appreciate that, thanks!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
we won another match today with me, mich, sas, and positive but the kids disputed. looks like we have a solid roster and we should be 7-5 hopefully

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
dont u just hate that shit . take photo prove now on guys . keep up the good work

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
RPN someone removed me from the roster while my internet was out.
me and mich made cuts because our roster is way to big. we hardly rank up on gb and half of the people on the roster dont gb or get on BO. we did whats best for the team

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
me and mich made cuts because our roster is way to big. we hardly rank up on gb and half of the people on the roster dont gb or get on BO. we did whats best for the team
well actually i just suggested cuts and i didnt mention spades, albeit spades isnt on black ops often.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
well actually i just suggested cuts and i didnt mention spades, albeit spades isnt on black ops often.
ill take responsibility for the cuts made and spades i believe you should focus on bc2 since you are the leader

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
yeah I'm not trippin or anything,I just wasnt notified so I didnt know what was going on.Its alll gud bowzy

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Our Record is 9-6, good job positive killer,mich,sasquatch,951.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
9-7 now... somehow we lost to a team that was 5-6?.. who was in that match

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
It was me, sas, mich, and blazer. We got outplayed. One of their guys did work on us he went like 9-1 and the only death he had was this nade i got on him. Every GB im in its so sketchy, like snd is mostly about setups and we cant really get use to any bc its not always the same group of 4, like ive had to wing it bc some1 takes a route i usually take its annoying we lack chem.