PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
It was me, sas, mich, and blazer. We got outplayed. One of their guys did work on us he went like 9-1 and the only death he had was this nade i got on him. Every GB im in its so sketchy, like snd is mostly about setups and we cant really get use to any bc its not always the same group of 4, like ive had to wing it bc some1 takes a route i usually take its annoying we lack chem.
Its a process, we are getting better, its not going to be an overnight thing, like i said, its going to take practice and our scrims are helping, were 9-7 in GB's, im actually proud of you guys, the chemistry will happen, we just have to continue playing with each other (no HOMO) Mich, gj last night putting those scrims together and setting up some GB's, thats exactly what we need, there was like 8 to 10 people on during our scrims and thats what we need to keep doing. Rico it just wasnt our day yesterday, maybe we should of won that 2nd gb but we have to learn from it, and we have to keep focoused, and keep having Fun, Overall yesterday was a good day, we scrimed for like 2hrs, we went 1-1 in GB's and we had fun:thumbsup: GJ DM!!!!!!!

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
well i have been trying to help set up scrims and stuff, so here is the infomation -

The clan Devine knights play at 7pm est, i have one of their psn, so if you guys wish to add him and start scrimms then - MadYoungMoney is his psn. He will be already adding rico, so if you guys please get online at 7pm est then you should be getting scrimmages.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
9-7 now... somehow we lost to a team that was 5-6?.. who was in that match
I lost us that GB plain and simple. i played so bad and just rage quit right when they won. i dropped a donut 2nd game and i dont remeber but i did bad 1st game too. ill step it up, i promise. i think we should have stopped after the 1st GB though because everyone was quiet and probably tired and there were no callouts and everyone was doing there own thing (and my own thing was dying every 13 seconds). like i said ill take blame. No clue how they were 5-6 though, trust me they were good.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I lost us that GB plain and simple. i played so bad and just rage quit right when they won. i dropped a donut 2nd game and i dont remeber but i did bad 1st game too. ill step it up, i promise. i think we should have stopped after the 1st GB though because everyone was quiet and probably tired and there were no callouts and everyone was doing there own thing (and my own thing was dying every 13 seconds). like i said ill take blame. No clue how they were 5-6 though, trust me they were good.
You gotta spawn camp with motion sensors and Hardened Pro on BREH BREH.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
No worries Mich, Shit happens sometimes, lets pick ourselves up and keep doing what we been doing, like i said in my earlier post, lets just learn from this and keep having fun. :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Mich Positive hunter and sasquatch but hunter dc or something in the 3rd map so i hopped in. when i did we were down 0-2. We came back and didnt lose another round

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Good JOb you guys, im glad to see everyone is GB'n,, GJ Mich keep doing what ur doing, Mystery way to step it up.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
idk wednesday we were gonna GB but i had to go, thursday we GB'd but got the D, i wasnt on yesterday till late and i played with RPN and two other ppl dont remember who lol. Why havent you been on in 8 days? Thats the better question, talk about not being committed.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i been busy guys, sorry, i really havent had much time for anything right now, still waiting for my baby, i try to go on when ever i can, but i cant really stay on for long periods of time, maybe like an hr or so, so if u guys can please help me out by doing some scrims, ill try to get on more after the babies here, i just need to get situated first, thanks and ill help out as much as i can.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
rpn take me out the team. i dont wanan be team mates who are all faggots. Js.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
rpn take me out the team. i dont wanan be team mates who are all faggots. Js.
All faggots? Lol yea take him out(o wait hes not on the team) I dont want to have a teammate that does not know how to spell. Honestly tho why was he on the team? Isnt there an EU ladder for players like him?

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
All faggots? Lol yea take him out(o wait hes not on the team) I dont want to have a teammate that does not know how to spell. Honestly tho why was he on the team? Isnt there an EU ladder for players like him?
their we go chattin shit to me again? did i mention you? wow your pathetic little low life cunt. Get a life k?