SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ya rpn readd me my gb acc T-Streets513 & ima be usin my DM acc 4 gbs

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
rpn, can you tell me what days and what times you will be on ps3? that be easyier for me bro

PS - i will be on today at 1pm-3pm eastern time

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
u guys should play Competition instead of regular pubs u'll get more practice

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
go get them team . we all know with the great players on the roster shouldnt be no time til u guys are winning at will

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
wow you serious? im not staying up till 2-7am man...
Ill see if i can start playing during my Lunch hour, 12-1 pm pst, i noticed that a lot of you guys are on around that time, lets see if that helps, also if im not on, you can party up with other DM's, remember, just cuz im not on doesnt mean u guyz cant scrim or even GB, of course with the right people on such as, Mich, Blaze, RIco, and Tailz.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ill see if i can start playing during my Lunch hour, 12-1 pm pst, i noticed that a lot of you guys are on around that time, lets see if that helps, also if im not on, you can party up with other DM's, remember, just cuz im not on doesnt mean u guyz cant scrim or even GB, of course with the right people on such as, Mich, Blaze, RIco, and Tailz.
u name RICO BUT NOT ME !!!!!!!

:O

I quit!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
u name RICO BUT NOT ME !!!!!!!

:O

I quit!
Nigga Nigga its bc ima straight goon. Ill only GB w/o you on if im extremely bored and im confident wit the 3 other pplz ddoin decent. :) Pure Breed is so bad at Nuketown CTF. And Blazer got pwnd by me.