Thrash X Maniac
xE uS Ta cE
xGR8NESSx
zDe IF ii N eZz
CptReilly
IOldmanJenkinsI
killabrothers (DR)

If you need to be added, contact me.

I just wanted to go over some things for you guys before this game comes out.

First off, we need to know the basics of the game from the first day. Honestly, how many of you know what tactical insertion is? Or what Perk slot Bling will fill and what it does? Should none of you know, then that just pushes us back in terms of knowing how to play smart. If we're going to start off strong against the opposition, we have to have the mindset to win. Closer to launch, I will decide whether we need to concentrate on GB's or Ranking up. Depending on the feedback from you guys, we'll see if we should take the first season off just to get as high as we can and getting as best that we can, or we will go through the first season as normal and getting in GB's. While both are effective, I need you to tell me what you would rather do.

Next thing in order is requirements. If you are seriously lacking skill in this game and can't get off everybody else's backpacks, your cut. I don't care if your my best friend on this site, if you trip up, your only hurting us and that can be fixed quickly and easily. We could have a 2nd roster for those people. You need to rank up quickly to get those guns and perks that will help us.

Understand, there will be some good people out there that will put up a challenge. We need to be smart and play as a team. Put your differences from the site aside and worry about winning and getting to the playoffs. Take what you learn in Gamebattles and use them for yourself. I really want to see us in the top 100.

Give me your feedback on what you feel about this fall and what is going to happen. If we do our shit and show them what we got, who knows? Maybe we'll be sipping monsters while listening to some hardcore beats through our astros. My goal for us to achieve is a sponsorship.

So lets get out there, kick some ass and take names.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Cut the weakest link..... Kinda harsh when your only as strong as your weakest link.

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
What about Mr. 23 in the world?

Im your sniper veteran, I even beast on the ps3...and that says alot ;)

GT: Killabrothas

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
YO fv i am definately getting it and all those who have deleted me from thier friends list ad me back plz because im getting live back next friday.SO can i be on the roster?iwont disapoint

GT:KRAZEDxSPADES

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I haven't chosen a second commander, I still need to decide. It may be a week after game launch so I can see whos best for the job.

Jack I need your GB information.

Logiikz everybody has to start at somepoint. Last i checked you didn't start at 60k Rank.

Spades you need to make a GB account.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
I would like to try out, I'd have my XBL by then and hopefully a HDD...

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
M2AF: hey my 360 friends, i reserved the game a month ago. I think i'll be back on XBL again soon as i get this game. i cant wait!!!

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
i know what gr8 is think what logikz is thinking but not what firvice was thinking about