Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Attention 360 Players

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
gd too c our teams for 360 movin along hwever wud a fifa team wrk it wud be mad hard to recruit

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I agree with gaza, I don't play football gms and I allready know it will be a problem to recruit. As for halo, what about our old team? If you want I can post my stats on here =P

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
yeah vik i asked for u to be second in command to me for mw2 :) your welcome, and nate, u never asked to join bro, post ur username for GB here and one of us will invite you

Haha thanks man. I won't disappoint. =] And why is MeXi orange now? He doesn't even do anything for DM...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i vote for WaW im sick of MW2 and WaW Still has some 40,000 peopel that play everyday verses the 1000 on cod4

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah im the new commander and i wanna get the 360 back on its feet, i dont want it to be just MW2, so lets start up a Halo 3 team, WaW team, and whatever games u wanna start up....Lets get it goin DM!!!!
So MM promote you?

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
YYo gr8 i got halo 3 but i cant help you guys out wit it cuz i gotz none of the gud mapz.But i do absolutely plan on gettng halo reach.So ill be hopping on board for that game.Got it pre-ordered

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I think it would be wonderful to start the Halo 3 team up again since well....that was the only team I was ever on. Anyways, I think it would be better for us to at least practice somewhat in Halo 3 instead of just waiting for Reach to come around, because then we'd just get our asses handed to us on a silver platter.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
i got MW2, Halo 3 should come in the mail tomorrow, and u know me and brian are monsters at Fifa 10 =D

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Me Brawler and PH play NHL 10. I don't think that we should start anything in it though.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Same here how much does Halo 3 cost?
Well....it's now in the marketplace on the "games on demand" tab for 29.99

but I seriously think we might be spreading ourselves a little too thin across so many games though. Without bringing new people in first.

Besides you'll have halo reach, MW: black ops & Medal of Honor all coming out around the same time as well.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah thats true, we should try to recruit people for different games, we'll see what happens, but everyone add me that doesnt have me on their friends list...ill be on tomaro night sometime, and friday, and all day saturday, so we'll see what happens