Attention 360 Players

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
Yeah im the new commander and i wanna get the 360 back on its feet, i dont want it to be just MW2, so lets start up a Halo 3 team, WaW team, and whatever games u wanna start up....Lets get it goin DM!!!!

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
oooo yeah....just post here what u wanna start, and we're doin it :)

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yessir, and we have people that do play so who wants to start a team for that? who would like the lead role?

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I have WaW on 360 but i dont have xbox live:(
i tell u guys if i have live, so then we can pown on WaW.
DM4L!!!!

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Well I'll obviously be on the MW2 team GR8. I have WaW but, I never really played it much. MW2 is really the only game I play along with NHL 10. I'm a commander now? Thanks for the promotion!

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
Me n Nat have Fifa :D, I can lead Fifa 10 im 100% sure im good at Fifa :D btw i suck at Halo.....

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
dam well i don't got halo anymore and i had WaW for 1day on my 360 so most likely i rather get halo but 3 or odst? or would you rather just wait for the Halo reach to come out?

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Well I'll obviously be on the MW2 team GR8. I have WaW but, I never really played it much. MW2 is really the only game I play along with NHL 10. I'm a commander now? Thanks for the promotion!
now that your a commander on mw2 can i join mw2 team? btw you know im good :D

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yo I got halo 3 and mw2 and I like to think i'm not to bad, I just wanna play some games with you guys.
My gt is oceano4.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Me n Nat have Fifa :D, I can lead Fifa 10 im 100% sure im good at Fifa :D btw i suck at Halo.....
Yo man, your not to bad, I could help you get better. I got halo 3, odst and the reach beta. And if theres no halo 3 team I wouldn't mind help it start up.

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
I lika your mother she is very nice with hot coco caressed over her tight pussy! ha! :p :L kiddin :)

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
I just register to GB invite me now?

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah vik i asked for u to be second in command to me for mw2 :) your welcome, and nate, u never asked to join bro, post ur username for GB here and one of us will invite you

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
well then if u think u can do the job, make the roster on GB, and then post here the URL for the team, Make sure the name is Demon Messiahs obviously, as for Halo- I have halo 3 and i dont think im gonna waist my money on ODST but i might get reach, reach doesnt come out til the end of the summer, so we might as well start a halo 3 team, it wouldnt hurt right?