Things MW3 could've done better

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I do agree the nap concepts were reused and not creative at all. Terminal = Arkaden, Underpass = Interchange/Bootleg Rust = Hardhat...everything else is very basic..

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
sniping takes no skill, as in all cod games.

spawn system is shit.

the second to last launcher unlocked is so fucking nooby.

the kick proficency should be better on assault rifles.

you shouldn't unlock the smaw at level 4.

type 95 is fucking homo (nuff sed)

the fmg9 akkimbo shouldn't be as powerful as it is.

the list goes on and on.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
New design. At least make the effort to make it look like they changed something

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Just to add a few things:

-Assist points system needs more detail...
-m16 should have a little faster fire rate
-in theater mode you should be able to see the fps perspective of everyone, not just yourself

Stream:

B

B.I.G

Yea morb but 2 is two 2 many. Terrible game :)
I find it quite hilarious and sad that you call mw3 an awful game and black ops is amazing all of a sudden when I clearly remember you writing like 5 paragraphs on why black ops is complete trash when it came out now its the best call of duty ever? ok I see you.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I find it quite hilarious and sad that you call mw3 an awful game and black ops is amazing all of a sudden when I clearly remember you writing like 5 paragraphs on why black ops is complete trash when it came out now its the best call of duty ever? ok I see you.

Treyarch patched shit in 1-2 weeks. IW patches are terrible. I see you too! :) I'll be in Penn when my flight connects home. Come by the airport and I'll buy you a beer and we can talk about CoD RNS

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I just had to return it and got uncharted 3 instead and lovin every min of it. Cant wait for the next cod treyarch game