Things MW3 could've done better

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Last night I decided to change it up and go back to Mw2 from mw3. This change made me realize that Mw3 feels kinda like a game they made just to make money, and not to please the gamer long term. I then thought about the differences between mw2 and 3 and realized that besides the graphics, the game isn't entirely all that better.

So what do u guys think about the differences between mw2 and 3. And what do u think Infinity Ward could have done better in improving the game?

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I my opinion I think MW3 is a huge improvement, but it does have it's flaws, like bad spawning and strange strange maps...
But Noobtubes nerfed as hell is always a good thing.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Things MW3 could've done better: Everything

Stream:

DM Toonaami

The biggest thing is I hit 10th and got reset for "hacking"

The maps are just plain Terrible assassin and type 95 OP lag compensation makes it terrible to play etc I went back to BO after I returned MW3 loving every minute of it.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Woah, why the fuck were you reset? Some butt hurt kid jelly or something?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Mw2 is the best cod aside from CoD4 but I think Mw3 could've done better with the Lag, knifing, spawn system, and shotguns :s

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
The biggest thing is I hit 10th and got reset for "hacking"

The maps are just plain Terrible assassin and type 95 OP lag compensation makes it terrible to play etc I went back to BO after I returned MW3 loving every minute of it.
Yep.. being reset sucks balls

especially if its very unreasonable

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol my friend got reset because he was glitching, i guess IW is getting on the ball now

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
lol my friend got reset because he was glitching, i guess IW is getting on the ball now
I got reset by some hacker just because he didnt like the fact that I fucked up his clan single handed ._.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I think I might be reset because I did the unlimited token glitch. :/ lmfao

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
@toon weren't u only set back 2 prestiges?

-They should have made more titles/emblems
-MP5 should be better :/
-Machine pistol dual wields need to be nerfed more(although they are fun to use with the riot shield)
-Riot shield proficiencies should be unlocked more quickly
-When you place a medal in ELITE i think you should get double XP or an extra prestige token
-assasin is overpowered/blind eye is under powered

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Morb, hundred percent agree with u on the titles, and how blind eye is too underpowered and not useful.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Shotguns like the Striker should not be able to have the Range gun perk. I can't tell you enough how much I curse at my TV when someone runs around with one. It trumps all guns in close-quarters combat unless you get one lucky ass no scope shot.

I also agree with Toon, the maps are poorly designed and don't resemble any creativity. I mean hardhat, the construction map, is probably their most creative in terms of design because the center narrow pipe plays an important strategic part in the game.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Mw2 was one of the worst CoDs, in my opinion. The only thing the game had going for it were the killstreaks..they were crazy fun. But so many things were OP'd in that game and IW never took the time that fix the bugs. Most of the problems that were there from day one were never fixed.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
If black ops had good hit detection and better servers, no modern warfare could even match up to it

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Yea morb but 2 is two 2 many. Terrible game :)

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Shotguns like the Striker should not be able to have the Range gun perk. I can't tell you enough how much I curse at my TV when someone runs around with one. It trumps all guns in close-quarters combat unless you get one lucky ass no scope shot.

I also agree with Toon, the maps are poorly designed and don't resemble any creativity. I mean hardhat, the construction map, is probably their most creative in terms of design because the center narrow pipe plays an important strategic part in the game.
Yeah DR the range perk is way too op, but also the damage for a shotgun. I remember this guy talking about mw3 and he's like "The guns have been rebalanced" and "Shotguns deal more damage with the damage proficiency. Do I really need I guy that runs around with a Striker extended and damage?

I think that the maps are basically Mw2's just shit got moved around. Take Arkaden, its Terminal, but more dark.