RR hub

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
lol RR is dead people I got mw2 and i am rank 43 so i may not play RR until 2012.Its just that the game gets boring for like ever day same Maps and same guns hurts my head lol thats my opinion but i be there for you DM when you guys need help in any cws i be on 360 like i said so yeah thats all i have to say.

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
so we should kick u from the team?
Well i am the only one active in my roaster so its up to my bro Gaza cause all my team mates got a 360 or ps3 but i haven't left the clan which shows loyalty to the clan. So i say no and I didn't mean to kick me out of the team and plus I am in Gaza roaster not yours Ps::blunty.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Well i am the only one active in my roaster so its up to my bro Gaza cause all my team mates got a 360 or ps3 but i haven't left the clan which shows loyalty to the clan. So i say no and I didn't mean to kick me out of the team and plus I am in Gaza roaster not yours Ps::blunty.
oh yeah, good pointxD
if you see anyone from ur roster, tell them: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!
:D

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
im on right now fool and u just said u wouldnt be playing RR much anymore what the fck u care

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Im prob not gonna get on for a long time so dont cross your fingers :p
Partly because rr is boring unless DM is on and even then some of u dont say or do anything......

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Add me on 360
SinfulMedievil
;)

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Tonight 5 pm Est, we are gonna cw. Stop this fkn bullshit. Seriously, if sum1 isnt there he shuld get cut. (Besides he has a decent reason)
So, BE THERE!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmm, what was that about TD, I'm starting to think I'm the only one who can see, nobody else has mentioned it. And Rico's right, if your RR and we`re trying to talk, reply, how can you have a mute clan?
And dee, RR isn't a popular, but it isn't dead yet, it's just changed, there's still clans out there like TD and ZS.
Ps Tom. Whens that for me? I just woke up and I'm not rly with it. >.>

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
10pm ur time, Jack
you know, ive tried to get the team running smoothly.
its not my, or RC's fault if YOU guys are inactive. it doesnt help that we have no means of communication with Gaza's Roster, and Gaz hasnt been seen online, either. i am on daily at around 4pm est, unless im too tired, or busy. these past few days, ive been doing homework, cos school starts on Monday.
the other day, when me and Jack were on( the day his grandad got discharged from hospital- Get well soon to him;p), there must have been like 5 people on from DM. thats a new fckin record.

now that we are the only PSP team, we should step it up a little. Lets not let the team fall. the whole point of it being called a team is that we WORK TOGETHER. is it that hard?

ok, if you cant get on at all, ever again, or you just cant be bothered, just say so. we can do with a change in the team. i have about 3 people waiting to get into DM, but they cant cos rc isnt online (-.-) and the roster is full.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
10pm ur time, Jack
you know, ive tried to get the team running smoothly.
its not my, or RC's fault if YOU guys are inactive. it doesnt help that we have no means of communication with Gaza's Roster, and Gaz hasnt been seen online, either. i am on daily at around 4pm est, unless im too tired, or busy. these past few days, ive been doing homework, cos school starts on Monday.
the other day, when me and Jack were on( the day his grandad got discharged from hospital- Get well soon to him;p), there must have been like 5 people on from DM. thats a new fckin record.

now that we are the only PSP team, we should step it up a little. Lets not let the team fall. the whole point of it being called a team is that we WORK TOGETHER. is it that hard?

ok, if you cant get on at all, ever again, or you just cant be bothered, just say so. we can do with a change in the team. i have about 3 people waiting to get into DM, but they cant cos rc isnt online (-.-) and the roster is full.
I thought co-leaders can t.o players.If its full, then make a new one.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I might not be able to get on at 10, so 'll get on now, and congrats to Non on his recruitment (Even though I wasn't even there to see it >.<)!