RR hub

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Sup Non hope you find this thread useful, check out the first few posts. =D And btw ppl, get yo asses on the meeting time, if you don't knwo what it is for you, just ask.

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Hey Non you are in RC or Gaza.

RC i'm sorry dude i'm being grounded now i will come back at the end of January can you wait for me or if you want you can remove me from the team.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i still wanna be on the RR team
just need to get some info first

1. is there space for RC's roster for me?
2. tell me the right meeting time cuz the last time i got on no one was there so plz tell me it correctly and plz dont let me be the only one.(I'm Eastern Time)

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmm, truth be told, we really need to redo the meeting time. And you still want to be on the team?
=DDDD

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Hmm, truth be told, we really need to redo the meeting time. And you still want to be on the team?
=DDDD
yes lets redo the meeting where all of us can make it and not be up as late at night and yes I still wanna be on the RR team. Lets get back on track.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
yes lets redo the meeting where all of us can make it and not be up as late at night and yes I still wanna be on the RR team. Lets get back on track.
i dont want you in the team if your eyes arent better yet. im just looking out for your health, broxD

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
okay...
Rice Man, any chance of you coming back to RR for good?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
aight, ive got about 4 people wanting to join.
one is KrazySoldier_ (i asked him if he wanted to join), some guy whos name i dont remember, NoNs pal, and DevilG

aand we are reconsidering it, but im normally on at 4 pm central, bro
sometiems 3

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Am i in RC's roster or i have been kicked. It's really hard to meet you guys because the last time i played with Psy, it was 3:30 AM, i cant stay up late like that anymore!

Stream:

DM ANDIANO_PAK

Banned POS
Right im in RC's roster atm on Vozu acc but i will play when i can atm because working long hours atm to finish project

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Ok,
Someone else have to take over roster 2 cuz Gaza isnt dong anything. I say that Rico, Raid, zack, Gaza and bsd join Bats roster. We ARENT #1 anymore so we HAVE to step it up. Jack, you have to be strict. When someone isnt active then cut his ass. WE HAVE TO GET BACK ON FKN TOP. Meeting time: 4 pm est!!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
gaz and zack and bat dont play RR anymore.
idk about bsd

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
^^

I know. Bats roster is for retired ppl so they should join them:)