RR hub

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hmm i dont think thats the cali of RR o_O.If he is, then he should be posting any psp shit :/.Or maybe the cali on rr is just a fan of cali you found on YT. Who knows lol
nah man they talk the same o.o
ALSO
i went on his twitter, hes on vacation
he hasnt been seen on RR, either.
coincidence? i think not
its him!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
is there a RR strategy/tips/tricks thread around here cuz i got some to post.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yep, this thread Bro, post #2. =D This is the strats thread. =D

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Meh, thats's fine, it's new years/ xmas time. But once it's over we're back to business people.:D

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Ah, good to know Bro, if your feeling a bit lonly atm, I apologize, I will be back on properly after the tests.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Raiden's RR Rotterdam Tactics/Tips

A few tips and tricks that i picked up during my time with RR. These things helped me be successful in the Clan Wars that i played for DM. Let me know if you dont agree with any of them and we'll try to find a better tactic.

1. At the beginning of a war (mostly when you cw good clans) don't rush in from the stairs because theres a pretty good chance you'll get NaDeD, instead enter from here.

also dont go up the vent cuz you'll probably get Naded there also unless you're quick enough. If you rush in, try to get the auger cause i guarantee you one of them will try to grab it first.

2. If you get the chance to control the middle, grab a LongBow and camp here and shoot from there when they come. I seen that Javier does it, probably picked it up from me or something. (BeWare of Nades)

3. Try to throw a nade at that spot once in a while and if you get lucky,you'll kill one of them.

4. i noticed that if you're the Cloven (red) team you wont respawn here only the Maquis (Blue) team can respawn there on their side. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

5. If they control the middle then this is the least dangerous way to get in to try control the middle again. They will have chainguns and augers so carrying a shotgun and grenades wouldn't hurt (if you know how to throw them correctly, then you can kill some nub hiding behind a shield.)

6. When controlling the map, these will be the 3 ways the enemy can get in to try to take the middle again, so stack up on your best weapons. Entry 1 (from experience, is the least used way that enemies in clan wars use. Entry 2 is the most used way that they use to try to get in..they also usually throw grenades from there so watch out. Entry 3 is the second most used way that they try to come in with. Some do this trick where they send a guy to Entry 1 to distract the guys in the middle while the rest of the guys attack from the other two Entries. May be useful to you guyz idk thats what i did when my DM clanmates did that lol. Use chainguns and augers if you have to. As long as you play smart and do your best, you'll do fine.

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

just wanted to help The New RR Generation out. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Thats good shit Anthony. If the enemy has the middle I always go to entry 3. You guys should do the same besides running to the middle like a chicken without a head;)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Stream:

DM ANDIANO_PAK

Banned POS
Right you know in advice tip 2 it's possiable to throw a nade from where you pick up SG to hit a person hiding in that spot i will post a screen shot when i get on to show you how to pwn it....

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
what?
also, X-TheDevilG- wants to join
hes a friend ofmine, but hes good and hes also from holland
RC, please, GET UR LANKY ASS ONLINE AND TRY EM OUTXD