RR Hall Of Shame

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
My vote is DM for putting RussDaBeast3 on your list just because he rockd DM over n over.
What, with his hacked clan? Nah. Anyway, last thing I knew about him, we were cool, to bad I can't say the same thing about you. xD
Darkman: You thought russ and hand were big heads? Well dickman makes em look like girl scouts. He's the ultimate dickwad.
Godz: Some nub who said he killed DM. Well, were still here, hmm? What a twat. xD

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
my list:
zane:just cuz hes a no life
jenn:hacker
pine:hacker lmao
some iron kid:annoy voice..and garbo
dinamik:cocky while bein a garbo playa.
shroom:major clan hoe(btw he already left dm,and is in LH as "insta-holy")

i think thats it xD

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Um. All of people who started with Krayzie and one more oh yeah DeerParkElite.And BIgKmart something.And Aids.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
masculine - handsome, well he a prick, he is about 30, he was british i think, and he was big headed, he said he was the best at RR wen i pwnd him in a 1v1 and he told me to keep it quiet lol, he also said he has big muscles and all that shit, russ, i was freidns with him, aron, he was just quiet wen i was around...abg talks shit, but i think he finally quit...

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Lmao u think Russ was bad lol try darkman he never admits defeat even when he loses like 3 times in a row he said his clan was like 95-1 when zs beat them atleast 20 times and then Zane just doesent have a life and Godz isen as good as you all make him out to be and nathen I think I added u on 360

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Well Shroom isnt a clan hopper hes using his DarkHaze account in RR now.

iron150699: a kid that got pwned by me in a 1v1 then he hacked and he just kept denying it.