RR Hall Of Shame

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
On almost every list there is MERKIN-OT lol..
I own him every time I join his game.
Lol that nub is too easy.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
lol when i first started rr like 2 weeks ago, merkin-ot 1v1ed me for a tryout in his clan. it was kinda sad... i only lost 10-8, ( My 2nd day playing RR). and he hates me cuz i left his clan. screw him.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
um ok I believe we should start a fresh list...
2.Online Daters\Blabbermouths
evil-51:um I believe this guy started all dis online dating shit in the first place.evil came to the world of RR looking for love desperately,and it's just sad really,becuz it's a fucking game.and wat type of girl would even play RR anyways,unless it's a very bored boy

Lexie or sumthimg like dat:wow,either this person is a fucking social dropout,or a gay pedophile."lexie" is a douche dat believes in online dating apparently,but out of all d places it has to take place on RR???data why www.eharmony.com was made:for stupid losers that have no luck in findin their lovers or sumshit

SLIPKNOTVILLE:this guy acts like he's rough and shit cuz he writes in caps like a dick.it's just online text,for crying out loud.he always talks shit and spends most of his life socializing on RR.He always acts like he can own anyone on RR wen he just straight up SUCKS.he just is a pathetic queer sob

The next person just got into this bs,but he still isn't a total douchebag,not yet anyways...
UnloadedClips(JCLZ96):I always believed dat jc sounded like a girls initials,but they aren't =p.JC is starting to like this online dating bs,which is pretty fkn annoying since they doN't really know each other.JC better snap out of it before he becomes a douchebag....

mcbling12:ahhh,the biggest fag of them all.mcbling 12 puts his whole life into RR.he is always proclaiming he's a "rapper"(lmfao) wen he justs stays on the chatbox.he can't prove shit and once I dissed this fagget so badly he actually made an exact account name like mines just so I can apologize(shows how serious he takes RR lmfao)

Ok guys hope u enjoyed another of my lists =p
-ATV

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Oh ok =p wen I get enough rep I'll jk another list =p cuz I hate dat red blemish beneath my post count

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
ppl who make wall of shames on psp games pretty much should just kill themselves the second after posting ppl who make threads about RR hall of shames IS THE HALL OF SHAME!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
2 things i have to say.

1. my intials are jc. thanks nub.

2. razor i believe it was said in the shoutbox "stay in your own profession" and last time i checked....you fucking used to play psp too. oh and i believe that sum1 posted a mohh hall of shame lemme find who else you think should "kill themselves"

here we go: http://dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=12338

oh so ur fellow ps3 teammate made a hall of shame. hmm oh and look roy made his own too. so basically your telling you ps3 commander? maybe idk. and dm president to go kill themselves.

think before you speak. sorry that everyone doesnt have 400 dollars to waste on a console. pce.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
ppl who make wall of shames on psp games pretty much should just kill themselves the second after posting ppl who make threads about RR hall of shames IS THE HALL OF SHAME!!
they make the thread for the same reason u come to this site, pretty much.whackstick

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
2 things i have to say.

1. my intials are jc. thanks nub.

2. razor i believe it was said in the shoutbox "stay in your own profession" and last time i checked....you fucking used to play psp too. oh and i believe that sum1 posted a mohh hall of shame lemme find who else you think should "kill themselves"

here we go: http://dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=12338

oh so ur fellow ps3 teammate made a hall of shame. hmm oh and look roy made his own too. so basically your telling you ps3 commander? maybe idk. and dm president to go kill themselves.

think before you speak. sorry that everyone doesnt have 400 dollars to waste on a console. pce.
Lol nice,I was gonna say something about the profession thing but I didn't want to start any trouble.
1 more thing....pwnd :D

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
wow in this thread we r supposed to b talking about nubs on RR instead of arguing,and Razor shut the fuck up becuz u have no business in htese threads.all psp DM stopped going into the PS3/360 forums so get the fuck out,stop causing shit in this thread,and let it b.this thread is for entertainment purposes and also to let out some steam,but u have to stfu and stop being a buzzkilling whore.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
im entertaining myself by posting in these threads... n ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME U STOPPED POSTING IN OUR THREADS!!