RR Hall Of Shame

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ok,I thought it would be funny/fun if we post the ppl on RR dat r the biggest fails.I will start,and yes, u can diss the same person repeatedly
1:Biggest Dicks
RussDaBeast3:wow.where can I start?Russ is a little pig dat believes dat 1v1 is the shit.If he challenges u to a 1v1,it will always b at Bonn,cuz thts were d nub weapons r at.every time he wins a 1v1 battle with sum1 good,he acts like he won d lottery and brags like a fuckhead.but challenge dis nub 1v1 at rott,he gonna leap on top of Bonn's nuts yet again

ABG_REDRUM:the biggest douche in the world of RR,this poser always backs out from many challenges.He is also a fkn NOOB.F.E,if he's losing a tdm by 100 PTs,he will hop on the razor alt and u have urself a noob.he defends his hacking clan members like if it's in his life,and he is always blowing something,somehow.

rmo:I believe he is ABG's personal whore.rmo is an even bigger razor alt noob,and rmo talks alot of shit.he is scared to cw DM yet he calls us nubs and pussies.rmo was hacking in a 1v1 battle with tor,denies it in the chatroom,and turns the tables and calls tor a hacker.just comes to show dat by a never learn

M-AS-CU-LI-NE:also known as Handsome,this guy is an even bigger bragged than Russ.almost every kill he gets is LAARK,he probably doesn't even know that .303 rifle exists.His name is fkn gay becuz I said so,and he says he d best
While only using laark

ARON77771:ahh,the faggiest bitch yet,aron can't deny defeat even though he scks,while he quits constantly and talks mad shit.he always says he can own DM,and wen we challenge him to a cw,he "got to go" even though he was about to cw sum1 else.he was d bitch that starts shit with clans dat r bttr than him,and he always ignores DM cuz he scared as fuck

Well,I hope u enjoy this thread,and u too can post d person dat u believe is the biggest dicks.after 3 pages,we would describe the random nubs on RR:coffee: ok pce DM4L Bitch!

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
i would say that fag SLIPKNOTVILLE. HE ALWAYS TALKS IN ALL CAPS LIKE A QUEER. And he always says he's the best, and he hates DM Cuz they own him. I would also say the people that made "DM4L HATTAS". They really need to stop hating the best on the game. That's all i know for now...I'll update with more people once i play a little more.....

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
wow kids so many im not going to type y bhut ill put up names nd poi rmo is cool nd hands alright

k

half of 187 not everyone
NE clan full of fat fukin faggots
krazie kills full of crap
russ cause hes a douche bag thinks hesw god wen we no who really is god
bat cause hes too good lol
aron thinks hes tha shit nd lost many times to us but doesnt put it inhis all time 20 somthin reecord to 2 losses <<my ass
GUYS THT TRY AND ACT LIK CHIKS casue they jus want attention nd if they really want action they shud go 2 WWW.ADULTFINDER.COM
and ill update this again but thts jus some ppl

OHH AND TRAD CAUSE HES A NUB ND HATES ME CAUSE IM REALLY GOOD AND THINKS I HACK LOLOLOL

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lolz u basically took all mine atv!!

lemme think here....BITCH LIST:

RussDaBeast3
Ba73yRaven
DivineClutch
rakeem1996
KrayziePinoy
KrayzieKills
player696
pachucavschivas
H-a-n-d-s-o-m-E aka Masculine (lol what a fag)
ABG_REDRUM
ARON77771
rmo171 or whatever
MERKIN-QT
PinoyDestroyer
random nub that says "tor sux!" lol

Stream:

DM ViralDiagnostic

ahhh...im godly
Founding Member
i got a bunch

arskev(fresh out the box noob)
DeerParkElite(noob)
GoldTrixs(noob as well)
RawLogic(extremely noob)
KrayziePhresh(extremely noob)
[btw i didnt make that name to join NE, i had that name before he decided to have a krayzie name clan]
OxSamuraiSlashOx(noob)
ArzenicSorrow(noobest)

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
wow kids so many im not going to type y bhut ill put up names nd poi rmo is cool nd hands alright

k

half of 187 not everyone
NE clan full of fat fukin faggots
krazie kills full of crap
russ cause hes a douche bag thinks hesw god wen we no who really is god
bat cause hes too good lol
aron thinks hes tha shit nd lost many times to us but doesnt put it inhis all time 20 somthin reecord to 2 losses <<my ass
GUYS THT TRY AND ACT LIK CHIKS casue they jus want attention nd if they really want action they shud go 2 WWW.ADULTFINDER.COM
and ill update this again but thts jus some ppl

OHH AND TRAD CAUSE HES A NUB ND HATES ME CAUSE IM REALLY GOOD AND THINKS I HACK LOLOLOL
Am I a fat fukin faggot?

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

Founding Member
My list is:
RussDaBeast3
rakeem
Handsome
ii_Electro_ii (I think thats his name,he IS a razor nub that I fucked in a ffa)
Every person with Krayzie in their name(Besides KrayzieKills)
ARON77771
FatalClutch(He isn't a noob but he kinda sucks so I dnt play with him)
STILL-KILL4(He was in NE but now he is a big noob who uses razor alot)
Ba73yRaven(Just a hacker now but when we first started RR he was legit)

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
x_-Noctis-_x (flag stealing whore)
RussDaBeast3 (super big-shot douche)
Masculine (another douche)
B-3-N-C-E (super lucky whore...ends up beating me by one kill...)
Ba73yRaven (hacking whore)
and those who wont stop pming me to join their clan....

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Um glad to c dat u guys like my thread,two more pages and we start a fresh list

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
lolz u basically took all mine atv!!

lemme think here....BITCH LIST:

RussDaBeast3
Ba73yRaven
DivineClutch
rakeem1996
KrayziePinoy
KrayzieKills
player696
pachucavschivas
H-a-n-d-s-o-m-E aka Masculine (lol what a fag)
ABG_REDRUM
ARON77771
rmo171 or whatever
MERKIN-QT
PinoyDestroyer
random nub that says "tor sux!" lol
Tor Sux! :rearshock:

Jk.

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

Founding Member
Poisoned I think this is your best idea so far....
This thread is a good way to know who the nubs are.
Gj.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
As long as your a hacker your on my Bitch List! lol SLIPKNOTVILLE also is an ass,talks a a lot of shit about DM but don`t accept any of my challenges, I remember ABG_REDRUM,yeah he uses Razor Alt A LOT! I think he`s in Bat`s roster now tho..Uhhmmm who else...Oh yeah you guys probably don`t know him, his name is sticboy, Man that dude pissed me off! Me,Mrico and Duke tried to CW his clan coz they challenged us and I`ve told him a billion times that we can`t unless he makes an unraked game because we have 3 rosters or make his clan to join my game! (another thing they cant do..)Then we ended up telling them that the CW is over coz they don`t understand a thing, he got pissed,then he called me an UNRANKED NOOB! WHAT THE F***! he dosent even know what having rosters mean and he calls me an unranked noob?!?!? I just hate a noob calling me a noob! (damn that post was long...)

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
MY Bitch List:

-Russ Came crawling back to DM 3 times.Then leaves and becomes very bitchy
-Rmo came to DM then left to mk C_K is a huge razor nub and he hax.
-H3llCat that Son OF A BITCH i helped his faggot ass get in the he leaves to re-join C_K and all of a sudden he hates me wow.:doublefuckyou:
-Merkin-OT is a total douche says he shit us and wut not when we totally kicked his ass and is leader of DMH(gay clan)
-DemonNaruto is a total ass he disses most of us with lame jokes and says DM is gay then he goes makin Demon Messiahs 4 and Demon Angelz which he called DM4L
-Aron777771 a total pussy and cocky SOB
-Finally all those damn nubes who copied the [4L] part and made there own.EX.DP4L ,CK4L, H4L,etc.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Tornado412
xBRAWLERxx
Hopeofwar
xTragedy
were all bad