Quitting gaming competitively for good.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Peace out SK,I will miss you alot bro,you were one of the coolest person I have met in this clan. I can understand how you feel,same reason why I retired :)
enjoy life bro,stop by the site just to talk and shit,and don't forget that I love you :wub:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i totally understand, i guess everyone goes through this sometime or another, i try not to play to much, sometimes i cant help it, but i know there are times when more important things come up, like for example, yesterday during my lunch i went home like any other day, and i had just joined in Ricos game, i actually was doing pretty good, it was like 2nd round of SND i was like 3-1, and then, my girl comes out in nothing but a towel and is like "come here real quick, i want to show you something" shit, i turned off my ps3 real quick, i didnt even say bye, and i always say bye to everyone, but i had something important i had to take care of, so if something like this ever happens to one of you guys, and i hope it does :BouncingBetty:, i would more than understand why you left. ::cheers
Pics or gtfo xD

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
im actually really enjoying life without gaming, its really fun.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Peace out SK,I will miss you alot bro,you were one of the coolest person I have met in this clan. I can understand how you feel,same reason why I retired :)
enjoy life bro,stop by the site just to talk and shit,and don't forget that I love you :wub:
I'll miss you too bro. Your a really cool kid.