Quitting gaming competitively for good.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Title says it all, I have more important things in life.. Focusing on school, hanging out with friends and my girlfriend.. Playing games all the time and shit, it was such a waste of time.. It doesn't get me anywhere in life.. I don't care what you guys do with my color. I'll still stop by the site when I get the chance,

<3SK.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Girlfriend(s) NICE ;) Good luck bro! Semper fi, do or die, hit em high at eight and eye!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'm not quitting DM.. But who knows what the admins will do with my color.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
its a very respectable decision for good reason. (i like the pural on the girlfriends btw)

but everyone should kno ur not quiting DM, just make sure u stick around on the site bro

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
of course it doesnt get u anywhere in life but its still a good hobby. later

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
That doesn't mean you're quiting! I consider you DM still, as I do myself. I haven't played or gone on the site for a while! There are a lot of nice things out there but DM has a special place in my heart.

Ps. my xbox broke again! I played with Deathrow last time it was working.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
im probly gonna wrap it up with gaming too

after i take the AWL crown back from DM :D im probly done.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
see you laterz..i'll keep what you said in mind

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
good decision dude. i no longer game also and trust me i haven't really missed it once. the only thing i miss is the community and the people i met and became friends with. games are fun if ur bored and u have nothing to do but thats it. you can't really let it take over your life you aren't gonna do anything with it.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Thanks everyone for understanding. I haven't quit games completely but just no more gamebattles and putting so much time and effort into it.. Like times like right now i'll be on.. It's raining and theres nothing I can do so yeah.. But gaming isn't ever going to get me anywhere, I just want to enjoy life as much as I can, because one day it can be gone in the blink of your eyes(literally.). I just look at is if I were to die two months ago when I played games all the time trying my heart out, i'd look like a loser.. always on games and shit.. It's just not my bread and butter anymore.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i totally understand, i guess everyone goes through this sometime or another, i try not to play to much, sometimes i cant help it, but i know there are times when more important things come up, like for example, yesterday during my lunch i went home like any other day, and i had just joined in Ricos game, i actually was doing pretty good, it was like 2nd round of SND i was like 3-1, and then, my girl comes out in nothing but a towel and is like "come here real quick, i want to show you something" shit, i turned off my ps3 real quick, i didnt even say bye, and i always say bye to everyone, but i had something important i had to take care of, so if something like this ever happens to one of you guys, and i hope it does :BouncingBetty:, i would more than understand why you left. ::cheers

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Thanks everyone for understanding. I haven't quit games completely but just no more gamebattles and putting so much time and effort into it.. Like times like right now i'll be on.. It's raining and theres nothing I can do so yeah.. But gaming isn't ever going to get me anywhere, I just want to enjoy life as much as I can, because one day it can be gone in the blink of your eyes(literally.). I just look at is if I were to die two months ago when I played games all the time trying my heart out, i'd look like a loser.. always on games and shit.. It's just not my bread and butter anymore.
I yet again have some leftover Domino's Pizza SK.(No Lie) So FUCK YOU. Lol. <3

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Hey Vik, FUCK YOURSELF I HAD DOMINOS TONIGHT TOOOOO :))