Question about MoHH1 and 2

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

i gotta say Whoahesgood was a sick player and XIV Pwndbad and TR solid,kin, monkey,bout it all wrecked.. but after a year or two after the game came out ballinn started to shine and i gotta say Agent was too but ares was definately up there and idk bout ren.. lol maybe.. but i would put myself :) and i still play and i dont hax d: lol i beat ballinn, ares, timisking, ahnem, most pi, and basically most of the people who saw me on mohh i beat in a 1v1.. i pwned in wars and 320-10 is my 1v1 record vs good players.. and only lost to like yank ares agent ahnem ruth.. yea..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
i gotta say Whoahesgood was a sick player and XIV Pwndbad and TR solid,kin, monkey,bout it all wrecked.. but after a year or two after the game came out ballinn started to shine and i gotta say Agent was too but ares was definately up there and idk bout ren.. lol maybe.. but i would put myself :) and i still play and i dont hax d: lol i beat ballinn, ares, timisking, ahnem, most pi, and basically most of the people who saw me on mohh i beat in a 1v1.. i pwned in wars and 320-10 is my 1v1 record vs good players.. and only lost to like yank ares agent ahnem ruth.. yea..
AGENT = HAX hop off his dick and get real

eXe most likely u were hackin too if u were playin a month ago lmfao

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
exe did used to hack tho, i remember his no fall damage and other crap he used, i guess ppl need hax to be good at a psp game

Stream:

u got naded

Sergeant
ballin,ares,woahhesgood,earthwormsam,possesed420,and i could never kill DM majormeat back in the day and same with this other DM whiten nerdy or something,oh and XIV hotkid was pretty good at a time

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

Agent haxed like when Ahnem haxed like rf m1.. and tor u hacked ren hacked ballinn hacked ares hacked.. ev1 basically did.. i didnt tho :D

Stream:

D

DM Striik3r

I think i was good. maybe not the best.
I had one of the greatest Stg's
I will admit i hacked but it was much later in the game. early 09.
and it was only vs PI.

The "greatest" players were
-Ballin
-Ray

Two best players even without hacks. Guarentee nobody could beat them when they are in thier prime.
There are plenty more really good players, but those are the best.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

Agent haxed like when Ahnem haxed like rf m1.. and tor u hacked ren hacked ballinn hacked ares hacked.. ev1 basically did.. i didnt tho :D
i beat agent 10-5 on his FeRoCiiOuS acc and he sed it was his brother FuRiiOuSsS. he lies and he hacked i didnt even have nitePR to retaliate vs his hacks

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
All I used was NFD against PI... I never used skills hacks ever

All I used in 1v1's was BAR and you couldn't hack with that back then cuz it would have been noticable

So fuck off I beat everyone mentioned who played in my era - FAIRLY

Also I think Locks was top 3 of the best 1v1'ers in 08

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

well thats nice 2 know but that game sucks and so does mohh1 now and psp overall so ya

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

ren. u beat me 1 time out of like 15 1v1s. i beat u rest of the 14 1v1s.. but u were good.. the best i saw u is when u werre in X15. and thanks dus :p lol u know i dont hax and u wouldnt let me use ur hax psp.. dbag.. lol hahaha i member agent told me to pretend to talk all correct and shit and say we brothers cuz we pwned 2v2 so hard lol good times..