Question about MoHH1 and 2

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
this one kid named firevice was a beast at both games until his account was deleted by some asshole hacker

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

yea but pi is gone so theres like no hax. and if there is i could take them easy cuz i knew how to play hackers like pi without hax

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Nah they are "claimed" to be noob by those who get owned by them bc Moh1 players knew how to use them way better then Moh2 only players did. Which led to the ban of them in wars.

Stream:

D

den24cb

i gotta say Whoahesgood was a sick player and XIV Pwndbad and TR solid,kin, monkey,bout it all wrecked.. but after a year or two after the game came out ballinn started to shine and i gotta say Agent was too but ares was definately up there and idk bout ren.. lol maybe.. but i would put myself :) and i still play and i dont hax d: lol i beat ballinn, ares, timisking, ahnem, most pi, and basically most of the people who saw me on mohh i beat in a 1v1.. i pwned in wars and 320-10 is my 1v1 record vs good players.. and only lost to like yank ares agent ahnem ruth.. yea..

ballinn started to shine a little while after i recruited him into R4W. like summer 07? and timisking? he was garbage, so was ahnem, agent was decent, and i killed you in 1v1 like 15-5 or 6?

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

den? u killed me 1v1?? i never 1v1ed u.. tim was good but just in 1v1. best 1v1s i had since i 1v1ed ares and agent. but i beat tim both times. but yea den was shit. haha jk lol

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

oh yea to tor. i told u that shit and u used it and u know u did better with flag and shit.. and i 4got hax trained u. and ur butbuddy ren

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i hate to be a bitch here but im gonna add this valuable bit of info: why do we care? mohh sucked, was played on a 4 inch screen and all u had to do to be the best was A: get the best pattern for running around and jukeing enemies out when they threw nades at you B: be the best at figuring out the nade timer and jumping with a cook grenade in your hand or C: HAX. face it, the game sucked and the fact that you guys are trying to decipher who had hacks and who didn't further proves my point. also how realistic is running around in circles with live grenades in your hands then tossing them on the ground five feet in front of you. and if some1 says "well that's just because you suck at the game" yes, i did. woohoo there were a good couple hundred people on at a time, mw2 has a couple hundred thousand at a time.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
a lot of people say the game sucks now, but when they did have the game, those people actually enjoyed it. Maybe its because they have a 360/ps3 now and think the psp overall is shit.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
it was good because we had nothing else. Now we've played modern games and mohh was embarassingly bad compared to them