Question about MoHH1 and 2

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

mohh is/was just easy to get on. i enjoy/enjoyed it because its easy to turn on and off but it was like any other game and it seemed bigger than *4 inch* cuz u had it held so close to ur face.

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
mohh was the shit.. until hackers ruined it. i used to love to just wake up and play it and play it alllllll day.. those were the days. r4w vs dm.. true skills right there

Stream:

DM killerx01

Corporal
well if this is a discussion about mohh1 then i can say i was extremely good at that game. no questions asked.

Stream:

DM killerx01

Corporal
aha yes someone like me in that game is hard to forget. m1 was by far best wep besides the lugar. wish they make a new one, id like to play it again sometime.

Stream:

DM killerx01

Corporal
oh yea me too i dont even have mohh1 anymore, lost it a while back. was fun while it lasted though haha

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol that was classic hova ^^

ray it wasnt even a strategy. it was just "move around wit flag so u dont get killed wit c thru" and throw a random ass LN near the barn lmao that i never used. oh and the top of the barn thing which i coulda figured out myself lol

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

lmfaooo!! u used it everytime i warred u! haha and everytime i warred with u!.. u know it helped u alot.. so sthu..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

only the barn thing and as i said i coulda figured it out myself. and u def. didnt come up with it

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

no u wouldnt of.. maybe by watching me but i came up with it myself to dodge ahnems and ruths nades.. and every1 else that i didnt teach it to would hide or go in back.. and u would move around in back like how i told u when u were ally also so sthu..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

u can stop telling me to "sthu"

ren knew about the roof thing but he said dont go up there cuz if u fucking die ur fucked cuz i remember it happened once and ahnem was spamming nades on the windows so we couldnt get the flag and we lost

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

ray no1 cares about how u tell ppl something u begged 2 "train me" i declined everytime and u probably punched urself

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Tits, i both agree and disagree with you. Yes, the game now sucks but that is because of reasons stated - next gen consoles are making this look like garbage.

but, when i had nothing else besides my psp, i had tons of fun and it was really enjoyable to play, especially being in the top 100 and having people compliment you

Stream:

D

den24cb

I think mohh was definitely the funnest game I've ever played. I woulda loved to play those wars on like gb or something (minus the disputes, no lifers, and overall faggots on gb) . The community was small which was good because you got to know who people were and everything. As opposed say call of duty where you play with randoms time and time again. Mohh took so much skill, and you could never really camp.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I think mohh was definitely the funnest game I've ever played. I woulda loved to play those wars on like gb or something (minus the disputes, no lifers, and overall faggots on gb) . The community was small which was good because you got to know who people were and everything. As opposed say call of duty where you play with randoms time and time again. Mohh took so much skill, and you could never really camp.
Only if you used an RPG...

Its was hard to camp because it took alot longer to kill people

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea that's why it took skill, something that call of duty lacks.

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

tor. if u were good and didnt get stuck on windows then u wouldnt die. u see a nade come at u? say need backup and have ur partner help u and u wont have to die.. but it always worked with me. cuz if i died on roof all u need to do is throw a nade up a kill guy on flag then get flag? easy