Obama....The Truth

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
You can't help but have immense respect and gratefulness for this man. If you don't, you don't deserve to be an American. I would die for this country under John McCain's military leadership. Watch this video to see why.

http://www.johnmccain.com/BVID/

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
the point is also to not be a sob story and make evreyone feel sorry that he went through that. we should ne sorry, but we arent saying that just because he went through all that torment means he should be president. not at all. BUT HE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE and i would trust him in military decisions over fucking obama anyday. everyone calls him black, but hes half black half white. its annoying.

and besides, the democrats always called Bill Clinton the first black president cause of how he interacted with them.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

wow. first off republicans dont want ANY americans to die. this war IS NOT BUSHS FAULT! he just happens to be the president whoo has to clean up the democrats mess that they got us into. stupid retards like some we have in this clan go along with the democrats because THEY offer us free healthcare and THEY will otn raise taxes. to sum it it up. watch fred thomas at the republican national convention. he defintly brought up the bad piints on the democrats. democrats are like this. if you dont believe what they want, then fuck off. thats why they dont like job lieberman who is primarily democratic and liberal. BECAUSE HE THINKS ON HIS OWN! democrats want you to go along with what they do and agree to anything. joe lieberman pissed off the democrats cause hes able to think for himself and he spoke aginst obama at the republican convention because he knows they are wron.g even though 2 republicans spoke at the democratic national convention. THEY WERENT EVEN REPUBLICAN TO BEGIN WITH. so as i said. fred thomas. watch him. all you need to know. oh and i forgot. lets all bow to obama cause he was a fucking city councilman and a senator for 125 days. Sarah Palin has actually made EXECUTIVE decisions and she doesnt take bullshit. if the dmeocrats didnt want us to attack michelle obama then they shoudlnt attack Palins husband who got a DUI 22 YEARS AGO an dher daughter who got pregnant. its no different then all the largest cities in the us THAT ARE RUN BY DEMOCRATS who have the higest birth rates and abandoning rates.

i live in cleveland. run by democrats. we are ranked #1 for being the fattest, dumbest, poorest, lowest education and the highest crime rate. run by democrats. thats what you will get with the whole country my friends.

change is what we want. change is what obama will bring. and change is what you will get. and its not gonna be the change you expected. nuff said.
The war in Iraq is def Bush's fault. He LIED to the senate and house, and told them of WMDs and BLTs.

"stupid retards like some we have in this clan go along with the democrats because THEY offer us free healthcare and THEY will otn raise taxes"

Are you saying democrats will not raise taxes? One of Obama's main points was that he was going to raise taxes for people in higher brackets! Read up flip.

Obama has more than enough experience, at least compared to Palin, to be in the white house. One of Palin's most important "organizational" job was the leader of the Parent Teacher Association. Besides that, she is fucking hypocrite. She will make people go to jail for things shes done. She smoked weed, it was ok for her, but she wants others to go to jail. She tried heroin, it was ok for her, but others will have to GO TO JAIL. Fuck her, she's not experienced, and is on the wrong side of every topic.

"i live in cleveland. run by democrats. we are ranked #1 for being the fattest, dumbest, poorest, lowest education and the highest crime rate. run by democrats. thats what you will get with the whole country my friends."

-The whole country isn't black people.

"change is what we want. change is what obama will bring. and change is what you will get. and its not gonna be the change you expected. nuff said."

hell yea change is what we want. You would be an idiot to think any other way. America is one of the dumbest countries, highest drug use, and in a war putting us into billions of dollars of debt. Nothing bad happens when democrats are president. McCain = continued failing economy. Obama = CHANGE, cheaper prices.

Ohhh I forgot one issue that directly effects gamers. Palin (McCain's VP) says that she is removing "T" games and making the 15+ games, and no more "M," but 20+ games. She says this allows parents to see what age group the games are for. It IS ACTUALLY A CRIME, to TRY and buy the game if you are under the age. Penalty = a ticket. <-----still bad.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

Oh and....

i liek your line about american soldiers dying. it speaks to me. we have only lost a few thousand in iraq. yes it could have been prevented. the ones who enlisted knew trouble was boiling beforehand. that doesnt make it thr republicans fault. more people die in the US everyday due to unatural causes such as murder and shootings than what we lose in iraq. at least in wartime its expected unlike some spooly just shooting some child walking to school in chicago which btw is in obamas homestate, whoch btw he has done shit for the innercities. when you learn something mcpopper. than talk. cause your unintelligence has shown.
we wouldnt have this energy problem if clinton didnt veto the bill allowing us to drill OUR OWN oil. your a moron. you know nothing. the democrats under clinton are the ones who ruined the economy. the enrgy thing is a scam so people who were dumb enough to invest 150 thousand plus dollars could get their moneys worth. they tax us to shit, and they ban certain motor vehiucles and smoking to gain control of people. that relates to how communism works. its all one big scam people. realize it.
BTW, John McCain graduated 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy lmao.

Who cares if the soldiers knew the trouble beforehand? They are dying because President Bush misled them.

Obama has been great for Chicago, look at the city and you will see why.

Also, I hope you are joking about Clinton. Voting no on a drilling bill is bad? READ UP! oil drop wont get to us for 20 years, and by then it will only save us 25 cents. The money we spend now, can be much better spent on alt energy. WIND IS FREE AND RENEWABLE. OIL HELPS OUR ENEMIES.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
The war in Iraq is def Bush's fault. He LIED to the senate and house, and told them of WMDs and BLTs.

"stupid retards like some we have in this clan go along with the democrats because THEY offer us free healthcare and THEY will otn raise taxes"

Are you saying democrats will not raise taxes? One of Obama's main points was that he was going to raise taxes for people in higher brackets! Read up flip.

Obama has more than enough experience, at least compared to Palin, to be in the white house. One of Palin's most important "organizational" job was the leader of the Parent Teacher Association. Besides that, she is fucking hypocrite. She will make people go to jail for things shes done. She smoked weed, it was ok for her, but she wants others to go to jail. She tried heroin, it was ok for her, but others will have to GO TO JAIL. Fuck her, she's not experienced, and is on the wrong side of every topic.

"i live in cleveland. run by democrats. we are ranked #1 for being the fattest, dumbest, poorest, lowest education and the highest crime rate. run by democrats. thats what you will get with the whole country my friends."

-The whole country isn't black people.

"change is what we want. change is what obama will bring. and change is what you will get. and its not gonna be the change you expected. nuff said."

hell yea change is what we want. You would be an idiot to think any other way. America is one of the dumbest countries, highest drug use, and in a war putting us into billions of dollars of debt. Nothing bad happens when democrats are president. McCain = continued failing economy. Obama = CHANGE, cheaper prices.

Ohhh I forgot one issue that directly effects gamers. Palin (McCain's VP) says that she is removing "T" games and making the 15+ games, and no more "M," but 20+ games. She says this allows parents to see what age group the games are for. It IS ACTUALLY A CRIME, to TRY and buy the game if you are under the age. Penalty = a ticket. <-----still bad.
your retarded. first off. palin is the fucking governor of alaska you dumbshit. second barrack obama admitted he was a hardcore cocaine addict. 3rdly barack has less than half the exp. of Sarah palin. he was a city councilman for a year and then a senator for 125 days. sarah palin was a mayor for 2 years then a governor. therefore she has been way more than a parent teacher person. you will get those cheaper prices once you fork up the tax money to develop these cheaper things which will come out to be minus in expenses. we have the highest drug use cause the fucking democrats give these druggies excuses to get away with stuff like ' oh he has a mental illness' or ' oh he ahd a rough child hood so please understand his drug usage and let him go'. then they send these people to jail who need to stay there for many years, then let them out after 3 months and then they go back to selling and shooting people. same goes for these fucking democrats who let mothers who fucking cook their babies in the oven. they fuckign let them walk off scott free. thats why we are going into a downword spiral. clinton is the one who started this whole national debt thing so idk why you guys cring it onto mcain. as long as those wacked out fucking enviromentalists dont let us drill our own oil. prices will go up anyhow, that doesnt make it mcain or bush's fault. if they vetoed a bill to not drill oil. those wackjobs would revolt. that still doesnt make it bush or mccains fault.

that example about cleveland i made applies to chicago, compton, and all the rest of these crime infested cities. these democratic mayors have acomplished NOTHING AT ALL in starightening these cities out. and all this crime is infesting into the suburbs. at leats mcain would have the fucking balls to clean it out rather than have it get worse.

and who cares about the games? some kids whouldnt play certain games to begin with. and of course its a crime to buy something underage. if a game is 17+ older, and your 15, then you should be in trouble for faking your age. it goes the same with alcohol and cigarettes. so your whole rant about that was useless cause its completely wrong.

and as i stated before, who cares if palin TRIED drugs. at least she wasnt hooked on them unlike mr. addiction obama. and at least she doesnt associate with terrorists and back them up like obama. and state that all the blowing up to those government buildings and stuff wasnt enough damage. talk about an anarchist.

your right mcpopper. lets be liek those PEACEFUL demonstrators at the republican national convention who rip cops off their bikes and attack the politicians who come out of the building after their speeches. thats the change we all need in america. is to be liek those anarchists who did that stuff. cant forget about breaking windows and breaking park benches in stuff. remember, thats peaceful demonstration. lmfao

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
BTW, John McCain graduated 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy lmao.

Who cares if the soldiers knew the trouble beforehand? They are dying because President Bush misled them.

Obama has been great for Chicago, look at the city and you will see why.

Also, I hope you are joking about Clinton. Voting no on a drilling bill is bad? READ UP! oil drop wont get to us for 20 years, and by then it will only save us 25 cents. The money we spend now, can be much better spent on alt energy. WIND IS FREE AND RENEWABLE. OIL HELPS OUR ENEMIES.
who cares what mcain finished at the naval school. obviously school placement doesnt distinguish character, look what he went through and how he is now. what he dealt with was more powerful and life changing then what the naval academy could have ever taught him. the man cant even lift his arms past his stomach. he had almost every bone broken in his body. and got stabbed with fucking pitchforks now tell me that obama would have had the hope and will to live through that.

ok. first off everyone had the same intelligence about iraq. bush never mislead anyone because he didnt know anymore than he told us. but due to clinton cutting off national defense and intelligence we didnt get a clue that 9/11 would happen. therefore bush got fucked because every retarded piece of shit like you pinned 9/11 on him since he was president at the time so you say he mislead us.

and i literally ROFL'd at the chicago thing. guess what. the south side of chicago has the highest crime rate and murder rate in the fucking country. oh, and why is half the population of chicago protesting today to boycott chicago schools? Its cause the schools are so fucking crime ridden and parents are afraid to send their kids to school due to the violence and the schools have so little money to provide their kids with a halfway decent education. i looked at the city, its horrid. yea chicago is great, you stupid fuck.

if clinton hadnt vetoed that bill, we would have already had that fucking oil and we wouldnt have to rely on foreign countries so much. now we probably wont have oil for 20 more years thanks to dumbasses like you. and as i stated, oil helps our eneies now cause of your guys rejection toward drilling our own oil. so now we are controlled by other countries thanks to you dumbasses.

we dont need alternative enrgy as long as we have access to our own oil supply. we will spend way more money on alternative energy than oil which we already have the technology anyhow. whether your stupid enough to deny it or not. oil is our best resource we have. it was put here on the planet for a reason. anyway. if you were able to use your brain rather than have people spoonfeed you false shit you would see we wouldnt need alternative energy if we had our oil supply available. its obvious.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
republicans dont like abortion <----mistake. ABORTION will ALWAYS happen, whether its with a clothes hanger or not.

Also, the one-state idea is good CK, wind power is where the US should be headed ;)

Also, jesse, HOW DOES BEING A LOYAL AMERICAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SUPPORTING BUSH? nothing.

Most republicans, besides having an IQ under 80, are rich or religious. Jesse, you fall under the religious category. I'm not going to talk about religion, since Obama is VERY religious although he does not take stances that make him appear religious.

Also, EVERYONE STFU about abortion. No one here understands the debate. McCain wants to take away the federal law allowing it, therefore LEAVING THE TOPIC TO THE STATES. This means NO CHANGES ARE LIKELY TO OCCUR. So, whether mccain comes in, or obama does, there WILL NOT BE a huge change.

Preacher.... You cannot quote the bible, since it is an unproven form of evidence. There is no evidence that supports many of its claims, and do not misquote it in anyway. Saying that the world is going to be bad before it is good is fucked up. Just do some heroin.

DEMOCRAT = FREEDOM
REPUBLICAN = FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY GIVEN TO YOU BY A LOSS OF FREEDOM. THE BOOK 1984 WAS BASED ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Any candidate besides Obama is a huge mistake. Don't use any bs like the bible to hide your fascist candidate.

ROFLMFAO LOLOLOLOL FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY EH?!?!?!?! LETS BE LIKE DEMOCRATS AND TELL YOU WE WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. leave it up to us. and you dont have to do anything. we will take care of you. just feed us your dollars and it will all go to good use liek funding tha arts cause noone wants to fucking see the arts so we will take your non interested in arts money and use it for that. yea. false sense of security. i wont have any sense of securtity with an inexperienced president liek obama in the white house.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
pop....its TRIILIONS, not billions.

most people who are arguing here dont even have a vote, you'll just have to wait till your parents vote, ha

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

your retarded. first off. palin is the fucking governor of alaska you dumbshit. second barrack obama admitted he was a hardcore cocaine addict. 3rdly barack has less than half the exp. of Sarah palin. he was a city councilman for a year and then a senator for 125 days. sarah palin was a mayor for 2 years then a governor. therefore she has been way more than a parent teacher person. you will get those cheaper prices once you fork up the tax money to develop these cheaper things which will come out to be minus in expenses. we have the highest drug use cause the fucking democrats give these druggies excuses to get away with stuff like ' oh he has a mental illness' or ' oh he ahd a rough child hood so please understand his drug usage and let him go'. then they send these people to jail who need to stay there for many years, then let them out after 3 months and then they go back to selling and shooting people. same goes for these fucking democrats who let mothers who fucking cook their babies in the oven. they fuckign let them walk off scott free. thats why we are going into a downword spiral. clinton is the one who started this whole national debt thing so idk why you guys cring it onto mcain. as long as those wacked out fucking enviromentalists dont let us drill our own oil. prices will go up anyhow, that doesnt make it mcain or bush's fault. if they vetoed a bill to not drill oil. those wackjobs would revolt. that still doesnt make it bush or mccains fault.

that example about cleveland i made applies to chicago, compton, and all the rest of these crime infested cities. these democratic mayors have acomplished NOTHING AT ALL in starightening these cities out. and all this crime is infesting into the suburbs. at leats mcain would have the fucking balls to clean it out rather than have it get worse.

and who cares about the games? some kids whouldnt play certain games to begin with. and of course its a crime to buy something underage. if a game is 17+ older, and your 15, then you should be in trouble for faking your age. it goes the same with alcohol and cigarettes. so your whole rant about that was useless cause its completely wrong.

and as i stated before, who cares if palin TRIED drugs. at least she wasnt hooked on them unlike mr. addiction obama. and at least she doesnt associate with terrorists and back them up like obama. and state that all the blowing up to those government buildings and stuff wasnt enough damage. talk about an anarchist.

your right mcpopper. lets be liek those PEACEFUL demonstrators at the republican national convention who rip cops off their bikes and attack the politicians who come out of the building after their speeches. thats the change we all need in america. is to be liek those anarchists who did that stuff. cant forget about breaking windows and breaking park benches in stuff. remember, thats peaceful demonstration. lmfao
Obama was a professor of constitutional rights 10 years ago. He lectured at many colleges, then turned to politics. Both jobs are related to the presidency.

@Drugs - People do not die from marijuana, but die from a lack of marijuana cuz republicans dont let people use it medicinally. COCAINE IS A FUCKING PRESCRIPTION DRUG (For people after surgery). So, republicans are fucking dumb, when they let American's use COCAINE but not marijuana. BTW, even if Obama was a cocaine "addict" (which he wasnt) then that shows you how the drug does not effect people very much (Dont listen to that propaganda kids ;) I, personally, think it is a HORRIBLE drug, but since u insist obama was addicted to it, and he still has one of the highest IQ's in the country...I'll let you figure out the rest.

BTW, BIG CITIES, such as chicago, are actually getting much better than they were before, suburbs are getting worse.

@OIL - So what if we drilled for oil 10 years ago? We would still be waiting 10 MORE years to get the oil, and only save 20 cents a gallon. lmao. Instead we spent the money wisely, looking at electric cars which would be practically free to operate compared to gasoline (which funds terrorist-training countries such as Saudi Arabia).

IDK anything about the republican conventions, sry fliip, but I do not waste my time to be BRAIN-WASHED.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yea a professor. not a politician. so i wont comment on anymore fo that jazz cause its not politics therefore not needed.

HOW CAN YOU DENY OBAMA WAS A COCAINE ADDICT WHEN HE ADMITTED IT IN HIS OWN FUCKING BOOK?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! OH MY FUCKING GOD DUDE. as long as that statement is in his book, then he insists on it. not me.

and uhh no. suburbs are getting worse as the inner cities are getting worse because people are spreading out form the inner cities and ruining the sunburns you fucking retard. if the inner cities are getting better why are they always so drug filled and crime infested and poor? oh. i know why. cause they are getting worse. and who are the majority of the mayors in the inner cities? oh yea. the democrats. nuff said.

no it takes about 10 years for oil fields to be fully operational meaning we would have our own oil by now you stupid fuck. what democrat bias one sided website do you get this crap from? yea look at electric cars. more costly to make. more costly to buy. and then look at how long it would take to switch to electric. maybe 100 years. defintly not worth the investment. oh yea. that 'electric cars would be almost free to operate' thing is wayyyyyyyyyyy false. to conver to electricity to power those cars will certainly cost more tan the oil tech nology that we already have.
why not use what best technology we have now then going and spending wasted money on something that wont be as productive as what we already have?

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO DEMOCRATS ARE ALL ABOUT BRAINWASHING. I CAN THINK ON MY OWN WHICH IS WHY I AMKE 10 TIMES AS MUCH SENSE AS YOU DO. your obviously a product of bias media, and school and one sided sources. therefore making you brainwashed. the difference between you and me is that i can listen to both sides without making a stupid statement about how i dont agree with something that you say, which is what you have done to me. and it has been the ultimate fail.
you wont hear anymore from me on this subject. ive gotten stupid enough by read OPS's retarded ass statements whihc he clearly knows nothing about. for example the obama drug addiction. he tried to tell me that obama never abused drugs, when obama himself said he did. thats about the dumbest thing he said this whole time.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
wow. first off republicans dont want ANY americans to die. this war IS NOT BUSHS FAULT! he just happens to be the president whoo has to clean up the democrats mess that they got us into. stupid retards like some we have in this clan go along with the democrats because THEY offer us free healthcare and THEY will otn raise taxes. to sum it it up. watch fred thomas at the republican national convention. he defintly brought up the bad piints on the democrats. democrats are like this. if you dont believe what they want, then fuck off. thats why they dont like job lieberman who is primarily democratic and liberal. BECAUSE HE THINKS ON HIS OWN! democrats want you to go along with what they do and agree to anything. joe lieberman pissed off the democrats cause hes able to think for himself and he spoke aginst obama at the republican convention because he knows they are wron.g even though 2 republicans spoke at the democratic national convention. THEY WERENT EVEN REPUBLICAN TO BEGIN WITH. so as i said. fred thomas. watch him. all you need to know. oh and i forgot. lets all bow to obama cause he was a fucking city councilman and a senator for 125 days. Sarah Palin has actually made EXECUTIVE decisions and she doesnt take bullshit. if the dmeocrats didnt want us to attack michelle obama then they shoudlnt attack Palins husband who got a DUI 22 YEARS AGO an dher daughter who got pregnant. its no different then all the largest cities in the us THAT ARE RUN BY DEMOCRATS who have the higest birth rates and abandoning rates.

i live in cleveland. run by democrats. we are ranked #1 for being the fattest, dumbest, poorest, lowest education and the highest crime rate. run by democrats. thats what you will get with the whole country my friends.

change is what we want. change is what obama will bring. and change is what you will get. and its not gonna be the change you expected. nuff said.
speaking the truth::cheers

people watch WAYYYYY to much fox news

o yea one more thing THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
obamas philosophy on raising taxes to the rich is one of beliefs inCommunism ,no joke. the reason why the rich is rich is because THEY EARNED IT, hard earned money just like anyone else. everyone in this country has the opportunity to succeed.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yea really. i mean look at john kerry. his wife is the heir of heinz Ketchup. you know how much money shes worth. lol. and shunner, fyi. i like fox news cause its republican -___-

and i do wathc alot of it. im surprised. not to label you shunner, but your more of a scene/ hardcore kid like me. and your from california. i would never expect someone as you to agree with what i said in a thousand years seeing as i have friends and ive dated girls that are scene. theres no talking to those kids. like Oneperfectshot.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
my dad is democrat but i had to do a report on mccain at school. lots and lots of research later, i know as a fact mccain will do better then obama. o yea, i take so much abuse at school for having some scene in my style. my city is ALL about being gangster. thats y no scene ppl talk.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

obamas philosophy on raising taxes to the rich is one of beliefs inCommunism ,no joke. the reason why the rich is rich is because THEY EARNED IT, hard earned money just like anyone else. everyone in this country has the opportunity to succeed.
hell yea its a belief of communism. wouldnt like obama if he wasnt liberal.

If Republicans had their way, they would want an America without any traces of communism! Dont listen to shitty propaganda. Parts of communism are good, and parts are bad.

Think of a world without SOME communist ideas, we would NOT have public school, no WELFARE for poor, no free-police, no free-firefighters, no free-ambulances. With Obama, he wants to add more free things in society. Taxing the wealthy would allow us to make many things in society cheaper, and Obama has said that if we stop the war in Iraq, then America would have enough money to send EVERYONE in the US to college for free...think about that.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
yea, if u stop the war in iraq, watch the bombs come flying in.

and if we dont start drilling for oil, we will become like england, dependent on foreign oil. Im pretty sure the polar bears will be fine while we are drilling. and obamas plan for better usage of power will take many many years just to catch on.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
hell yea its a belief of communism. wouldnt like obama if he wasnt liberal.

If Republicans had their way, they would want an America without any traces of communism! Dont listen to shitty propaganda. Parts of communism are good, and parts are bad.

Think of a world without SOME communist ideas, we would NOT have public school, no WELFARE for poor, no free-police, no free-firefighters, no free-ambulances. With Obama, he wants to add more free things in society. Taxing the wealthy would allow us to make many things in society cheaper, and Obama has said that if we stop the war in Iraq, then America would have enough money to send EVERYONE in the US to college for free...think about that.
wow OPS. you tell us to not listen to propaganda? your obviously a product of it you hypocrite. and obama tells u those things will be free. well when we all have to pay taxes THAT DOESNT MAKE IT FREE. fucking idiot.

communist countries have the rich who live in palaces, and then they have their peasants who live in huts and in their own muck. if their healthcare and society is so great OPS? then why do people DIE trying to get to the US from haiti and cuba? and the rest of those communist countries? CAUSE USA IS A FREE COUNTRY! not cause of healthcare. here in the US they dont get tortured and denied neccessities. the only time they get tortured is when they ahve to listen to the kind of BS that comes out of your peopeles mouths.

same goes for tazing smokers. now the liberals raised taxes on cigarettes to fund the arts in the US cause noone gives a flying fuck bout the arts. so now we have to tax people who EARNED their money so we can send kids to college which 75% wont even go into the field they chose to learn in college??? not every kid wants/ needs to go to college. every kid is directed towards going to a college path which is liek ly to be a failure since 75% of kids dont use the field they studied in college leaving kids feeling liek a failure afterwards when they could be lead into the path of a tade and make more money. im not going to college and im 18. and i make 14 fucking bucks an hour. and ill be MAKING money rather than SPENDING money on listening to a LIBERAL professor most likely in college and being BRAINWASHED and only learning WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO LEARN and not both sides of a story because they WANNA CONTROL you. and it shows. thats why the leader of those american terrorists is a COLLEGE PROFESSOR NOW! you know the one who BLEW UP and KILLED government buildings and people!!!! HES NOW TEACHING OUR KIDS and spoonfeeding us the bullshit that OPS is spitting out here.

even if obama makes that shit free like ambulances and such, we STILL ARE PAYING TAXES FOR IT therefore ITS NOT FREE! grow and brain, get some sense, get smart.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
shunner. we both have to give up on this. you dont know how hard it is for me to not reply to this dumbshit. its hard to have a halfway intelligent conversation with these people man. theres just no sense within them.

lets change the subject

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht7nZ2banpA[/ame]