Obama....The Truth

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
I'm actually in support of all those things Perfect :thumbup(1): the more you talk the stronger I feel about McCain. Now, I don't throw global warming out the window, I think it may slowly be happening but not how it is amped up to be. Belief in God of course I support, the theory of evolution is such a joke, you all take it as fact like little kids that believe everything someone says that they look up to. It is a THEORY, it's not true or a fact, simply because they CAN NOT prove it. They are missing key facts that they will never find because Evolution is simply an idea Darwin thought up to write in a book. For crying out loud people. Abortion in MURDER, just because it is a smaller person does not mean it is anything less. Being a person with strong morals against evil murder is wrong and should be dealt with harshly. We had less murders back when they hung people publicly on the main street of the town but now it's all about being 'humane' and 'painless' to the people that take innocent lives and those people felt great pain till they died. Drugs are horrible because they are highly addictive to a lot of people. They will steal and rob their own family to pay for them. Drilling our own oil actually might make sense don't you think? We have some large reserves waiting to be drilled. I'm not as concerned with this point as I am with most of the rest though. I'll watch and see how it goes as time grows closer to elections. But with the knowledge I have so far of the 2 candidates, I rest my case.
Oh yeah, McCain ftw

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
you all take it as fact like little kids that believe everything someone says that they look up to.
you mean like when a child is made to go church every Sunday, and grows up believing everything a priest says?

hmmm....

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
:shocking::shocking:

1 degree means that 1000 miles of ice will melt in the south pole ONLY, and other areas will melt significantly also. So....by KY's logic, 3 degrees will lead to a significant water rise with all of the ice melting... this means lower areas such as florida, mexico, etc. will all have to barricade the water out of their land which will be an expensive (if possible thing to do).

Just because evolution is a theory does not mean it is fake. All of religion is UNPROVEN as well, but that does not make it fake. Schools should be able to teach what they want, and not allowing teachers to talk about evolution makes NO SENSE.

ABORTION IS NOT MURDER. Do you think twice about killing a fly? An ant? That's basically what an embryo is. It's a lifeless organism that cannot be called "life" because it does not fit under all of the scientific guidelines. Also, mother's have to give birth even if they will die under the republican ideas. READ ABOUT TEY-SACHS. Tey-Sachs is a disease which many women get (typically Mediterranean) where the mother will die if she gives birth to the child, and then the child will be retarded. BTW, who wants a bunch of republican-crack-babies running around? Anyone?

AHHHHHHHH, offshore drilling. The one point you do not care about may be the most important. OBAMA wants to look for energy solutions so that we do not have to FIGHT for oil, he wants to make America self-dependent. DRILLING just means that America would see a 20-cent drop in gas prices, when gas will cost an estimated 28$ a gallon. NO DIFFFERNCE IN COST. ALSO, instead of spending the money on looking at making electric cars, and other FREE power, Jesse along with others have been brain-washed by the republicans who LOVE big business and OIL companies to drill for oil...

Obama FTW!
good points man/woman!!!
they have hydro-electrics in china which they used during the marathon to film the races, very effective but still an expensive tech. b/c gasoline is still in high demand. we should take a random state uhh Wyoming and have a massive field of ethonyl producing plants and have windmills to produce power for the country. fucking brazil can do it, why they fuck is America so behind... again b/c of the oil companies. Bush dipped his pen in company ink.

Ask your mom: Do you want another 4 years of Bush? Cuz thats EXACTLY what McCain will be like. Convince her not to vote, or to vote for Obama who wants HUMAN RIGHTS. REPUBLICANS want to monitor people, and know everything about everyone to be safe... DEMOCRATS, want our country to be self-dependent and not involve any foreign countries, hence we do not fight with the middle east, and they leave us alone.
KY's a musician but i guess his parents take care of his money, if youre rich youre most likely republican b/c of the taxes. more power to you if youre wealthy. republican make the rich stay rich and dont give a shit about the average-poor.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

Yea CK, I agree with you in every way. :thumbup(1):

But, rich people should not vote for republicans. Although, republicans do seem to be generous to the rich, by giving tax breaks, etc., Obama is planning to take America out of the war saving billions of dollars, and he is going to cut taxes for the poor so that they can spend more, therefore the rich still get richer, but the poor also get richer.

REPUBLICANS = TAX BREAK FOR THE RICH. MONEY NEVER GOES TO THE POOR.
DEMOCRATS = TAX BREAK FOR THE POOR. First of all, this allows the poor to simply SURVIVE. Also, when the poor have money, they will save a percentage, and spend more than they usually would. This means that the businesses owned by wealthy people, will be receiving MORE customers after tax breaks to the rich.

CONCLUSION - Vote McCain in order to make the rich richer, and the poor poorer. Vote Obama in order to make the rich richer, the poor richer, and the middle class into the powerhouse of society.

08ama ftw!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
you mean like when a child is made to go church every Sunday, and grows up believing everything a priest says?

hmmm....

And your point is Hova?...... If you're indirectly referring to me then you are dead wrong because I moved out when I was 17 against both my parents wills which would have been against my pastor's will as well. My step mom hated me for awhile because of it but whatever. I moved out because I didn't believe everything they believe. I have disagreed with a lot of people, most actually, and I don't believe a lot of preachers/pastors/priests whatever the case may be. The Bible says "Children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right." Ephesians 6:1, so I didn't leave till I had my Dad's permission to leave if that's what I really wanted. I believe the Bible as a personal choice, I was not made to or pushed into it. I'm just plainly, and not boasting, a very smart person as proof shows and I believe what is the most logical and factual "things," for lack of a better word cuz I can't think of the word right now, in everything in life. I believe what is most logically and factually accurate.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Yea CK, I agree with you in every way. :thumbup(1):

But, rich people should not vote for republicans. Although, republicans do seem to be generous to the rich, by giving tax breaks, etc., Obama is planning to take America out of the war saving billions of dollars, and he is going to cut taxes for the poor so that they can spend more, therefore the rich still get richer, but the poor also get richer.

REPUBLICANS = TAX BREAK FOR THE RICH. MONEY NEVER GOES TO THE POOR.
DEMOCRATS = TAX BREAK FOR THE POOR. First of all, this allows the poor to simply SURVIVE. Also, when the poor have money, they will save a percentage, and spend more than they usually would. This means that the businesses owned by wealthy people, will be receiving MORE customers after tax breaks to the rich.

CONCLUSION - Vote McCain in order to make the rich richer, and the poor poorer. Vote Obama in order to make the rich richer, the poor richer, and the middle class into the powerhouse of society.

08ama ftw!
There are quite a few cracks and leaks in your theories CK and Perfect. I am a republican and I drive a 94 Truck I am most certainly not rich so saying that republicans are rich people voting republican so they can have more money just isn't true. Most of the people I know around here are republican and vote conservative. On your other point that Obama plans to pull us out of the war scares the crap out of me. You just see the immediate effect of that not the long term. We're just gonna go through another Clinton term with our military getting stripped to the very core. You know what will eventually happen with our military being mostly shut down like Obama proposes? Many more problems than we have now I assure you in the long run. Thankfully a president can only serve eight years so it won't be as drastic as very long term. But the Bible does say things will get wprse before it gets better so it's just how it goes it's all part of His plan so I have nothing to worry about because when it gets really bad I will be outa here :thumbup(1): I like McCain's old school look on things, and back 50, 60, 70 years ago we didn't have as many immoral problems and youth that we have today, proof every day on this forum. I certainly don't agree with everything McCain says and believes but he's certainly favored in my book much higher than Mr. Obama. I respect both and if Obama was in McCain's place and vice versa, I'd vote for Obama. Take it or leave it I don't care. Have a nice day :D

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
There are quite a few cracks and leaks in your theories CK and Perfect. I am a republican and I drive a 94 Truck I am most certainly not rich so saying that republicans are rich people voting republican so they can have more money just isn't true. Most of the people I know around here are republican and vote conservative. On your other point that Obama plans to pull us out of the war scares the crap out of me. You just see the immediate effect of that not the long term. We're just gonna go through another Clinton term with our military getting stripped to the very core. You know what will eventually happen with our military being mostly shut down like Obama proposes? Many more problems than we have now I assure you in the long run. Thankfully a president can only serve eight years so it won't be as drastic as very long term. But the Bible does say things will get wprse before it gets better so it's just how it goes it's all part of His plan so I have nothing to worry about because when it gets really bad I will be outa here :thumbup(1): I like McCain's old school look on things, and back 50, 60, 70 years ago we didn't have as many immoral problems and youth that we have today, proof every day on this forum. I certainly don't agree with everything McCain says and believes but he's certainly favored in my book much higher than Mr. Obama. I respect both and if Obama was in McCain's place and vice versa, I'd vote for Obama. Take it or leave it I don't care. Have a nice day :D
Well its the majority that are rich would most likely vote Republican, i never a said ALL. sorry if i didnt say ''majority'' or if i said ALL.
we went in this war b/c of WMDs yet there were none to be found?
did we go in for oil? probably not b/c oil prices arent cheap ass fuck.
where they helping terrorist? maybe but have we found Bin Ladin? (googling it... NOPE not found)
if you want war, is it to prove to everyone else america is still strong? fucken america is almost Owned by China, idk if you know but China has been buying up US Treasury bonds since the USA made it open for purchase to non-citizens (you wanna see something cool? check this site out http://www.ustreas.gov/tic/mfh.txt)
these treasury bonds we are selling, we have to pay them back and if for some reason China wants to cash in early... uh oh with the debt America has... China OWNS the USA.
talk about weak? mind over muscle kid... ''Money wins wars not strength'' - idk if someone said that before, probably from a movie.

America has a huge debt b/c of war and b/c of jerk-off Bush.
America is a strong country but its just got an awful leader, idk if you were alive for the Clinton Era but he brought the debt up to the 100's of millions, whats Bush at trillions?

Jess you know im pro american but god this country is turning into shit, open youre eyes man. Being conservative makes people narrow minded.

PS. Perfect you liked my idea on taking one state and using it to power/fuel the country.:wub:

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Well its the majority that are rich would most likely vote Republican, i never a said ALL. sorry if i didnt say ''majority'' or if i said ALL.
we went in this war b/c of WMDs yet there were none to be found?
did we go in for oil? probably not b/c oil prices arent cheap ass fuck.
where they helping terrorist? maybe but have we found Bin Ladin? (googling it... NOPE not found)
if you want war, is it to prove to everyone else america is still strong? fucken america is almost Owned by China, idk if you know but China has been buying up US Treasury bonds since the USA made it open for purchase to non-citizens (you wanna see something cool? check this site out http://www.ustreas.gov/tic/mfh.txt)
these treasury bonds we are selling, we have to pay them back and if for some reason China wants to cash in early... uh oh with the debt America has... China OWNS the USA.
talk about weak? mind over muscle kid... ''Money wins wars not strength'' - idk if someone said that before, probably from a movie.

America has a huge debt b/c of war and b/c of jerk-off Bush.
America is a strong country but its just got an awful leader, idk if you were alive for the Clinton Era but he brought the debt up to the 100's of millions, whats Bush at trillions?

Jess you know im pro american but god this country is turning into shit, open youre eyes man. Being conservative makes people narrow minded.

PS. Perfect you liked my idea on taking one state and using it to power/fuel the country.:wub:
I understand what you mean that you think the majority of rich people are republican, my point is just that the majority of America is lower class/middle class people and quite a lot of them are republican. As far as Osama, he's pretty good for evading us, I'm not saying that WMD is the only reason we went in or should stay but we can not just pull out all of a sudden. War costs an incredible amount of money I understand that, I don't agree with a LOT of what Bush does but regardless if I agree with him I am a fiercely loyal American so I support my president regardless. If you didn't notice I said that the world is going to pot at the end of my post, read it again. I know everything is getting worse, I said that, and the Bible predicted it. Regardless if you like the fact or not it did, but I agree with you the Bible aside. It's just gonna get worse and worse as time goes on till we get false world peace and a world leader that will proclaim false peace to the billions who are longing for it. War is a terrible thing, but if my country calls for me to serve I am ready and willing.

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
What if your friend smoked 2 grams of weed once, and was caught? He would be in jail for 1 year

What if you have see a 14 year old pregnant? Or a diseased child in a mother's womb? THE VP WANTS NO ABORTION. This means that the 14 year old may DIE, or at least have her LIFE RUINED. Also, if a diseased child is not aborted, it has been estimated that the child will take up ONE MILLION DOLLARS of the states taxes...and thats if the child only lives to 50.
If ur stupid enough to smoke weed at all, you deserve to go to jail in my opinion.

And she said if you paid attention... abortion is allowed with parents permission, and in circumstances of rape or underage... Jesus Christ pop...

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

republicans dont like abortion <----mistake. ABORTION will ALWAYS happen, whether its with a clothes hanger or not.

Also, the one-state idea is good CK, wind power is where the US should be headed ;)

Also, jesse, HOW DOES BEING A LOYAL AMERICAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SUPPORTING BUSH? nothing.

Most republicans, besides having an IQ under 80, are rich or religious. Jesse, you fall under the religious category. I'm not going to talk about religion, since Obama is VERY religious although he does not take stances that make him appear religious.

Also, EVERYONE STFU about abortion. No one here understands the debate. McCain wants to take away the federal law allowing it, therefore LEAVING THE TOPIC TO THE STATES. This means NO CHANGES ARE LIKELY TO OCCUR. So, whether mccain comes in, or obama does, there WILL NOT BE a huge change.

Preacher.... You cannot quote the bible, since it is an unproven form of evidence. There is no evidence that supports many of its claims, and do not misquote it in anyway. Saying that the world is going to be bad before it is good is fucked up. Just do some heroin.

DEMOCRAT = FREEDOM
REPUBLICAN = FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY GIVEN TO YOU BY A LOSS OF FREEDOM. THE BOOK 1984 WAS BASED ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Any candidate besides Obama is a huge mistake. Don't use any bs like the bible to hide your fascist candidate.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Also, jesse, HOW DOES BEING A LOYAL AMERICAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SUPPORTING BUSH? nothing.

If you actually thought things through perfect being a loyal American has EVERYTHING to do with still standing behind your leader even when you don't like his ideals. If you didn't like the way your squad leader did things would you leave him up on the hill where the enemy will kill him or go up and fight with him regardless of how he does things?

Most republicans, besides having an IQ under 80, are rich or religious. Jesse, you fall under the religious category. I'm not going to talk about religion, since Obama is VERY religious although he does not take stances that make him appear religious.
Now you're just trying to include whoever you can in the republican party by throwing in 'religious' people to include me. Before I get to that though, just implying that most republicans are stupid is a stupid thing for you to say. Going that low to try to present your point? Yet you say the republicans are republicans because they are rich and get to keep more money. If you are rich which most people get there on their own then you have to be pretty smart. That was a stupid thing for you to say and just low and dirty. Now to your religious stab. I don't believe in religion, most religion is made up by men and is just bogus. I am not religious. The Bible has never been wrong in a prophecy and the values taught in the Bible are very high and make for a great life so I choose to follow it's guidelines. You don't think there is enough facts to support the Bible yet you believe a "theory" that one atom just all of a sudden started splitting and split itself into the googli times googli times googli and beyond amount and perfect order of atoms to build the universe. You have to be partially brain dead to believe that is possible to happen just by "chance." Your chances of getting the same side when you flip a coin ten times are very low yet the untold and unimaginable amount of variables that would have to happen to for this "theory" of the big bang to actually happen is Scientifically impossible.

Preacher.... You cannot quote the bible, since it is an unproven form of evidence. There is no evidence that supports many of its claims, and do not misquote it in anyway. Saying that the world is going to be bad before it is good is fucked up. Just do some heroin.

DEMOCRAT = FREEDOM
REPUBLICAN = FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY GIVEN TO YOU BY A LOSS OF FREEDOM. THE BOOK 1984 WAS BASED ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Any candidate besides Obama is a huge mistake. Don't use any bs like the bible to hide your fascist candidate.
So let me get this straight. I can't quote or talk about the Bible which has never been wrong, yet you can shove your ideas about the "big Bang" and "evolution" down my throat, yet those are just theories and can't be proven. And you tell ME I can't quote the Bible?! This is America. We can talk about whatever the heck we want and not have to worry about our argument being used to take our heads. But saying I can't quote the Bible yet you can shove evolution down my thoat which CAN'T be proven is just low man. You have some issues. Arrogance, though you have nothing to be arrogant about, as well as thinking you are superior to most people, "republicans average IQ is 80" and that anyone who isn't a Democrat is a dumb piece of crap. And that last piece you shot at me was just plain out low. Even criminals don't go that low most of the time. The way you have been talking on here, you think you are superior to most people, which is exactly what racism is, just no against a race, against someone who doesn't believe exactly what you believe. Be more open minded and look outside the box. I didn't quote the Bible to "hide" or whatever my candidate. I made a few posts with reasons I agreed and disagreed on points. I only quoted the Bible after my main points to support myself a little more, that's all, I didn't "hide" behind it. if Evolution and the Big Bang could be scientifically proven I would believe it, but it can't because Darwin made it up and they are missing pieces to the puzzle that they can't find and never will because they don't exist. To believe a house that is stable, well designed, painted, and well furnished just built itself is nonsense, yet it is exactly the same as believing the universe built itself and evolved by chance.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

If you actually thought things through perfect being a loyal American has EVERYTHING to do with still standing behind your leader even when you don't like his ideals. If you didn't like the way your squad leader did things would you leave him up on the hill where the enemy will kill him or go up and fight with him regardless of how he does things?

Now you're just trying to include whoever you can in the republican party by throwing in 'religious' people to include me. Before I get to that though, just implying that most republicans are stupid is a stupid thing for you to say. Going that low to try to present your point? Yet you say the republicans are republicans because they are rich and get to keep more money. If you are rich which most people get there on their own then you have to be pretty smart. That was a stupid thing for you to say and just low and dirty. Now to your religious stab. I don't believe in religion, most religion is made up by men and is just bogus. I am not religious. The Bible has never been wrong in a prophecy and the values taught in the Bible are very high and make for a great life so I choose to follow it's guidelines. You don't think there is enough facts to support the Bible yet you believe a "theory" that one atom just all of a sudden started splitting and split itself into the googli times googli times googli and beyond amount and perfect order of atoms to build the universe. You have to be partially brain dead to believe that is possible to happen just by "chance." Your chances of getting the same side when you flip a coin ten times are very low yet the untold and unimaginable amount of variables that would have to happen to for this "theory" of the big bang to actually happen is Scientifically impossible.

So let me get this straight. I can't quote or talk about the Bible which has never been wrong, yet you can shove your ideas about the "big Bang" and "evolution" down my throat, yet those are just theories and can't be proven. And you tell ME I can't quote the Bible?! This is America. We can talk about whatever the heck we want and not have to worry about our argument being used to take our heads. But saying I can't quote the Bible yet you can shove evolution down my thoat which CAN'T be proven is just low man. You have some issues. Arrogance, though you have nothing to be arrogant about, as well as thinking you are superior to most people, "republicans average IQ is 80" and that anyone who isn't a Democrat is a dumb piece of crap. And that last piece you shot at me was just plain out low. Even criminals don't go that low most of the time. The way you have been talking on here, you think you are superior to most people, which is exactly what racism is, just no against a race, against someone who doesn't believe exactly what you believe. Be more open minded and look outside the box. I didn't quote the Bible to "hide" or whatever my candidate. I made a few posts with reasons I agreed and disagreed on points. I only quoted the Bible after my main points to support myself a little more, that's all, I didn't "hide" behind it. if Evolution and the Big Bang could be scientifically proven I would believe it, but it can't because Darwin made it up and they are missing pieces to the puzzle that they can't find and never will because they don't exist. To believe a house that is stable, well designed, painted, and well furnished just built itself is nonsense, yet it is exactly the same as believing the universe built itself and evolved by chance.
I have not quoted anything that Darwin has said lol. But, the bible has been wrong before, and it always will remain unproven.

I do not think that supporting your commander in a REAL war is the same as supporting your president when he is passing a bill. For one thing, by not supporting Bush, I am supporting a military commander. I am saving soldiers from dying like the republican's want. democrats want to bring our troops home and stop AMERICANS FROM DYING.

It was an unstable atom that split. Big Bang is taught in school cuz its 99% proven in US.

Sorry about the stupidity remark, but I just can't understand how someone can vote republican! BTW, you are not making points about the candidates, you are simply going on about the bible, and trying to make my comments sound stupider...

Obama ftw! Best energy plan, econ plan, and awesomest person award goes toooooooooooooooooooooo Obama.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I have not quoted anything that Darwin has said lol. But, the bible has been wrong before, and it always will remain unproven.

I do not think that supporting your commander in a REAL war is the same as supporting your president when he is passing a bill. For one thing, by not supporting Bush, I am supporting a military commander. I am saving soldiers from dying like the republican's want. democrats want to bring our troops home and stop AMERICANS FROM DYING.

It was an unstable atom that split. Big Bang is taught in school cuz its 99% proven in US.

Sorry about the stupidity remark, but I just can't understand how someone can vote republican! BTW, you are not making points about the candidates, you are simply going on about the bible, and trying to make my comments sound stupider...

Obama ftw! Best energy plan, econ plan, and awesomest person award goes toooooooooooooooooooooo Obama.
The Bible has never been wrong. If you could prove to me it was ever wrong I will renounce the Bible and my belief in God. Bringing all our troops back here like Obama wants is a great sign of weakness to the world, and we lose respect and fear from the rest of the world. I am terrified of what Obama wants to do with our military. You CAN'T just pack up and go home all of a sudden like he wants to do, it doesn't work that way. He's very naive. He's very inexperienced to even be a candidate for presidency, and his tax plans sound great but think about it. CK says we are in debt to many countries and many countries have our shares or whatever. If he cuts taxes that much and actually gives money to people that work, that only puts us MORE in debt. The reason we are the strongest world power is partly because of taxing the citizens. I have no problem paying taxes, it's a small price to pay for the opportunity to live in this country with all it's freedom and liberties. You don't wanna pay taxes, then you can move to another country where you don't have to pay, but you know that it's not worth it. I ONLY quoted a verse in the Bible to tell the reason I waited to move out. It is totally irrelevant to this conversation. I never used a quote in support of McCain. I gave reasons I am in support of his ideas WITHOUT using the Bible. Saying I am using the Bible to make your comments look stupider isn't true. Your comments and points seem stupid because they just are and don't make sense. Both candidates have a strong faith in God and I support both alike in that light, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my support for McCain since I respect both equally in that subject. Because I didn't fit your "Republicans are rich" statement, you insinuated that I must be just plain stupid then to be a republican. Not meaning to shove your own word down your throat but insinuating that I must be just plain stupid, just makes you and your flailing for air comments look more "stupid." I am a very smart person, I've never been told I was not smart or stupid by anyone I know in person, I have only been told I am really smart or a genius, and I get told that all the time almost daily. I also have my test scores and perfect 4.0 HS GPA to prove it. I am not boasting that fact at all just showing how much more weak your points and comments are the more you talk. The big bang and evolution are theories that can't be proven, if evolution was really happening constantly in everything then it wouldn't be that hard to prove. I want a leader who has a lot of experience and has had time to observe everything for a long time and make the best choices he can based on that, not a naive man with very little experience.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
wow. first off republicans dont want ANY americans to die. this war IS NOT BUSHS FAULT! he just happens to be the president whoo has to clean up the democrats mess that they got us into. stupid retards like some we have in this clan go along with the democrats because THEY offer us free healthcare and THEY will otn raise taxes. to sum it it up. watch fred thomas at the republican national convention. he defintly brought up the bad piints on the democrats. democrats are like this. if you dont believe what they want, then fuck off. thats why they dont like job lieberman who is primarily democratic and liberal. BECAUSE HE THINKS ON HIS OWN! democrats want you to go along with what they do and agree to anything. joe lieberman pissed off the democrats cause hes able to think for himself and he spoke aginst obama at the republican convention because he knows they are wron.g even though 2 republicans spoke at the democratic national convention. THEY WERENT EVEN REPUBLICAN TO BEGIN WITH. so as i said. fred thomas. watch him. all you need to know. oh and i forgot. lets all bow to obama cause he was a fucking city councilman and a senator for 125 days. Sarah Palin has actually made EXECUTIVE decisions and she doesnt take bullshit. if the dmeocrats didnt want us to attack michelle obama then they shoudlnt attack Palins husband who got a DUI 22 YEARS AGO an dher daughter who got pregnant. its no different then all the largest cities in the us THAT ARE RUN BY DEMOCRATS who have the higest birth rates and abandoning rates.

i live in cleveland. run by democrats. we are ranked #1 for being the fattest, dumbest, poorest, lowest education and the highest crime rate. run by democrats. thats what you will get with the whole country my friends.

change is what we want. change is what obama will bring. and change is what you will get. and its not gonna be the change you expected. nuff said.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Oh and....

i liek your line about american soldiers dying. it speaks to me. we have only lost a few thousand in iraq. yes it could have been prevented. the ones who enlisted knew trouble was boiling beforehand. that doesnt make it thr republicans fault. more people die in the US everyday due to unatural causes such as murder and shootings than what we lose in iraq. at least in wartime its expected unlike some spooly just shooting some child walking to school in chicago which btw is in obamas homestate, whoch btw he has done shit for the innercities. when you learn something mcpopper. than talk. cause your unintelligence has shown.
we wouldnt have this energy problem if clinton didnt veto the bill allowing us to drill OUR OWN oil. your a moron. you know nothing. the democrats under clinton are the ones who ruined the economy. the enrgy thing is a scam so people who were dumb enough to invest 150 thousand plus dollars could get their moneys worth. they tax us to shit, and they ban certain motor vehiucles and smoking to gain control of people. that relates to how communism works. its all one big scam people. realize it.