Obama....The Truth

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
OBMAMA FTW! Mccain is so old, he could have a heart attack at any time. Obama owns him.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
OMFG.... Mccain picked the alaskan govoner as his VP.... So if he becomes pres... i can say i met the VP. her daughter willow isn't that bad looking either, had a couple classes with her in 6th.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

OMFG.... Mccain picked the alaskan govoner as his VP.... So if he becomes pres... i can say i met the VP. her daughter willow isn't that bad looking either, had a couple classes with her in 6th.
DID YOU SEE THE VP'S POLICIES

• No such thing as global warming
  • Intelligent design (no such thing as evolution taught in schools)
  • No abortion
  • Marijuana above 2 grams is now 1 YEAR in prison
  • Drilling oil in the gulf AND Alaska
  • MORE SHIT

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind

• No abortion
  • MORE SHIT
yeah but she's hot...

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

Anyone voting for McCain is an Effing freak!!

What if your friend smoked 2 grams of weed once, and was caught? He would be in jail for 1 year.

What if any younger siblings you have are never taught evolution? We would be taught that everything would stay the same now as it has in the past...

What if we drill in Alaska and the gulf of texas? We will see a 20 cent drop in gas prices....IN 15-20 FUCKING YEARS. ALSO, the gas will not be saved for something more useful than something that will not happen for at least a few decades...

What if you have see a 14 year old pregnant? Or a diseased child in a mother's womb? THE VP WANTS NO ABORTION. This means that the 14 year old may DIE, or at least have her LIFE RUINED. Also, if a diseased child is not aborted, it has been estimated that the child will take up ONE MILLION DOLLARS of the states taxes...and thats if the child only lives to 50.

What if we were never taught of global warming? Places near the equator will not be inhabited by people in 50 years! Sure this does not effect us, but think of the children! :sad: The VP does not care about EMISSIONS on cars, or the MPG that cars get. Imagine a car market where the most fuel efficient vehicle only gets 20 mpg...it would be an expensive day to drive.

Also, this is not restricted to the VP, BUT ALL REPUBLICANS want to TAX the poor, and give money to the rich. This means that people with millions of dollars will make more money, and people with under 2 million, will LOSE MONEY BECAUSE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

REPUBLIC = FAIL
McCain's VP = EPIC FAIL

^^Vote 08ama. pce.:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind

What if your friend smoked 2 grams of weed once, and was caught? He would be in jail for 1 year.

What if any younger siblings you have are never taught evolution? We would be taught that everything would stay the same now as it has in the past...

What if we drill in Alaska and the gulf of texas? We will see a 20 cent drop in gas prices....IN 15-20 FUCKING YEARS. ALSO, the gas will not be saved for something more useful than something that will not happen for at least a few decades...

What if you have see a 14 year old pregnant? Or a diseased child in a mother's womb? THE VP WANTS NO ABORTION. This means that the 14 year old may DIE, or at least have her LIFE RUINED. Also, if a diseased child is not aborted, it has been estimated that the child will take up ONE MILLION DOLLARS of the states taxes...and thats if the child only lives to 50.

What if we were never taught of global warming? Places near the equator will not be inhabited by people in 50 years! Sure this does not effect us, but think of the children! :sad: The VP does not care about EMISSIONS on cars, or the MPG that cars get. Imagine a car market where the most fuel efficient vehicle only gets 20 mpg...it would be an expensive day to drive.

Also, this is not restricted to the VP, BUT ALL REPUBLICANS want to TAX the poor, and give money to the rich. This means that people with millions of dollars will make more money, and people with under 2 million, will LOSE MONEY BECAUSE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

REPUBLIC = FAIL
McCain's VP = EPIC FAIL

But she's hot....

and BTW, Global Warming is fake.

It a myth created by white people to make money by selling "green" shit.
But yeah im all for fucking over the big oil companies. Big corporations run control our lives in more ways than you think...

"Not free, we're only licensed"

OBAMA FTW!

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

global warming is real but it was just off by a few years and other than tat its just a cycle of natural course soo no matter wat it was going to happen even if we didnt contribute to global warming theres no way of stopping it so just dont worry about the global warming thing its a natural process either way

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
global warming is real but it was just off by a few years and other than tat its just a cycle of natural course soo no matter wat it was going to happen even if we didnt contribute to global warming theres no way of stopping it so just dont worry about the global warming thing its a natural process either way
I know, i meant that people act as if Global Warming will bring about the end of the war.

Dont listen to the lies these people are feeding you.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

• No abortion
  • MORE SHIT

i read in the paper today that she smokes marijuana

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

i read in the paper today that she smokes marijuana
First of all, she DOES NOT smoke marijuana, but she has in the past while it was legal.

Secondly, read this article: http://orangepunch.freedomblogging.com/2008/08/29/sarah-palin-smoked-marijuana-and-inhaled/

Here is the summary:

“Governor Palin is one of many millions of Americans who have used marijuana and gone on to live productive, wildly successful lives,” said Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project in Washington, D.C. “That she used marijuana is no big deal, but what is a big deal is that she thinks that the 100 million Americans who have used marijuana, including herself, belong in jail. That wouldn’t be good for her kids.”

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite

REPUBLIC = FAIL
McCain's VP = EPIC FAIL

i remember about people dying giving birth, but that was back when electricity wasnt yet available right?

the repbulic? are you talking about star wars?

well atleast youre supporting Obama, which is suprising cus then it seems like youre not 10 years old. you have actual points unlike kenny with his FTW bullshit

I know, i meant that people act as if Global Warming will bring about the end of the war.

Dont listen to the lies these people are feeding you.
i heard that. wish i didnt hear that, but i heard that. i went to the mall today and they were selling Levis (eco) some gay ass organic cotten... ok ill pay $10 to help the environment... yea right that could be 10 on a 360 game or PS3 game. just another excuse to sell more shit.
btw the organic cotten does feel good, i thought it was gonna be like a burlap sack. LOL

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
i remember about people dying giving birth, but that was back when electricity wasnt yet available right?

the repbulic? are you talking about star wars?

well atleast youre supporting Obama, which is suprising cus then it seems like youre not 10 years old. you have actual points unlike kenny with his FTW bullshit

i heard that. wish i didnt hear that, but i heard that. i went to the mall today and they were selling Levis (eco) some gay ass organic cotten... ok ill pay $10 to help the environment... yea right that could be 10 on a 360 game or PS3 game. just another excuse to sell more shit.
btw the organic cotten does feel good, i thought it was gonna be like a burlap sack. LOL
hey screw you... i say ftw, cause i dont want to take 10 minutes to type 50 paragraphs, to make a point. FTW gets it done.

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

I read somewhere that global warming is +3 degrees every 100 years. So who the fuck cares?

I asked my parents who they were voting for and my mom said McCane and i was like who the fuckj is that cuz all we heard over here is hillary and obama....lol

idk im glad im not there right now::head bang

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder

• No abortion
  • MORE SHIT
I'm actually in support of all those things Perfect :thumbup(1): the more you talk the stronger I feel about McCain. Now, I don't throw global warming out the window, I think it may slowly be happening but not how it is amped up to be. Belief in God of course I support, the theory of evolution is such a joke, you all take it as fact like little kids that believe everything someone says that they look up to. It is a THEORY, it's not true or a fact, simply because they CAN NOT prove it. They are missing key facts that they will never find because Evolution is simply an idea Darwin thought up to write in a book. For crying out loud people. Abortion in MURDER, just because it is a smaller person does not mean it is anything less. Being a person with strong morals against evil murder is wrong and should be dealt with harshly. We had less murders back when they hung people publicly on the main street of the town but now it's all about being 'humane' and 'painless' to the people that take innocent lives and those people felt great pain till they died. Drugs are horrible because they are highly addictive to a lot of people. They will steal and rob their own family to pay for them. Drilling our own oil actually might make sense don't you think? We have some large reserves waiting to be drilled. I'm not as concerned with this point as I am with most of the rest though. I'll watch and see how it goes as time grows closer to elections. But with the knowledge I have so far of the 2 candidates, I rest my case.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

I'm actually in support of all those things Perfect :thumbup(1): the more you talk the stronger I feel about McCain. Now, I don't throw global warming out the window, I think it may slowly be happening but not how it is amped up to be. Belief in God of course I support, the theory of evolution is such a joke, you all take it as fact like little kids that believe everything someone says that they look up to. It is a THEORY, it's not true or a fact, simply because they CAN NOT prove it. They are missing key facts that they will never find because Evolution is simply an idea Darwin thought up to write in a book. For crying out loud people. Abortion in MURDER, just because it is a smaller person does not mean it is anything less. Being a person with strong morals against evil murder is wrong and should be dealt with harshly. We had less murders back when they hung people publicly on the main street of the town but now it's all about being 'humane' and 'painless' to the people that take innocent lives and those people felt great pain till they died. Drugs are horrible because they are highly addictive to a lot of people. They will steal and rob their own family to pay for them. Drilling our own oil actually might make sense don't you think? We have some large reserves waiting to be drilled. I'm not as concerned with this point as I am with most of the rest though. I'll watch and see how it goes as time grows closer to elections. But with the knowledge I have so far of the 2 candidates, I rest my case.

:shocking::shocking:

1 degree means that 1000 miles of ice will melt in the south pole ONLY, and other areas will melt significantly also. So....by KY's logic, 3 degrees will lead to a significant water rise with all of the ice melting... this means lower areas such as florida, mexico, etc. will all have to barricade the water out of their land which will be an expensive (if possible thing to do).

Just because evolution is a theory does not mean it is fake. All of religion is UNPROVEN as well, but that does not make it fake. Schools should be able to teach what they want, and not allowing teachers to talk about evolution makes NO SENSE.

ABORTION IS NOT MURDER. Do you think twice about killing a fly? An ant? That's basically what an embryo is. It's a lifeless organism that cannot be called "life" because it does not fit under all of the scientific guidelines. Also, mother's have to give birth even if they will die under the republican ideas. READ ABOUT TEY-SACHS. Tey-Sachs is a disease which many women get (typically Mediterranean) where the mother will die if she gives birth to the child, and then the child will be retarded. BTW, who wants a bunch of republican-crack-babies running around? Anyone?

AHHHHHHHH, offshore drilling. The one point you do not care about may be the most important. OBAMA wants to look for energy solutions so that we do not have to FIGHT for oil, he wants to make America self-dependent. DRILLING just means that America would see a 20-cent drop in gas prices, when gas will cost an estimated 28$ a gallon. NO DIFFFERNCE IN COST. ALSO, instead of spending the money on looking at making electric cars, and other FREE power, Jesse along with others have been brain-washed by the republicans who LOVE big business and OIL companies to drill for oil...

Obama FTW!

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

I read somewhere that global warming is +3 degrees every 100 years. So who the fuck cares?

I asked my parents who they were voting for and my mom said McCane and i was like who the fuckj is that cuz all we heard over here is hillary and obama....lol

idk im glad im not there right now::head bang
Ask your mom: Do you want another 4 years of Bush? Cuz thats EXACTLY what McCain will be like. Convince her not to vote, or to vote for Obama who wants HUMAN RIGHTS. REPUBLICANS want to monitor people, and know everything about everyone to be safe... DEMOCRATS, want our country to be self-dependent and not involve any foreign countries, hence we do not fight with the middle east, and they leave us alone.