NO PRIVATE MATCHES ON BF3

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Have they added in the patch with private matches included yet?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i heard it was 8 for each team to start a private match. is that true?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
This has been confirmed by developers. 8 player minimum to start a private match. Have fun BF fans lmfao....
according to this ^^^ it is true that Hunter himself said their will be private matches. he is just still in denial.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
according to this ^^^ it is true that Hunter himself said their will be private matches. he is just still in denial.
Well, Hunt3r may not always know everything. But it looks like the smartass "DM Legend" over here does.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
hunter you clearly contradicted yourself and confused others in the process. someone clearly had to settle things straight :)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
hunter you clearly contradicted yourself and confused others in the process. someone clearly had to settle things straight :)
Someone who points out others flaws and picks fights is called a douche. So when I call you a douche here in a second, don't blame me. Ya Douche.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
its the way he said it west. I think thats why some peeps were offended. It seemed antagonistic

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

the reason there is no lan in BF3 is because they dont want the game to get hacked which is a great thing, so have fun CoD players with your hackers who will eventually ruin your game hehe. and another thing 8 players were required to start a match in BC2 dumbass, 4vs4, so if you dont no anything about battlefield shut the fuck up, real talk
Reason why BF3 does not get hacked is simple.
Because what would the hacker get out of it?
Not enough Players in the first place to gain anything. LMFAO you silly little butter cup goose.
MW3 is more competitive: GB/MLG is Pro Based.
BF3 Knowing this, gave up on the thought and let COD once again take over.

MW3 For the Win..
Lol....

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol i think raven is sticking up for BF3 for the lulz he cant be serious

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Lol I think you BF3 haters need to hop off the PMS and get ready to play your damn game in a few days. Then when it gets repetitive in a month or two, you'll be back and waiting for the next Call of Shitty

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
in my opinion i say bf3 is better cuz of the multi im just sayin :p

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Lol I think you BF3 haters need to hop off the PMS and get ready to play your damn game in a few days. Then when it gets repetitive in a month or two, you'll be back and waiting for the next Call of Shitty
honestly, Mw3 has more stuff to do than BF3 sooo I assume that Bf3 will be the one getting boring soon.

Stream:

B

bartelcabe

Then when it gets repetitive in a month or two, you'll be back and waiting for the next Call of Shitty