NO PRIVATE MATCHES ON BF3

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hunter the thing everyone is getting u on is you say in the title there is no Private matches and then n ur post u say u need 8 people and since you dont even play you dont need to be saying stuff about it. So unless your gonna get it dont talk shit about.
I've posted several times on threads that I'm getting BF3.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
You guys are re-DICK. Let it go, although IMO next time anyone posts "confirmed" or "real" information better have a URL to back it up.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
let us play what we want w/o saying it cant do this or that ect.... and play ur own game.
agreed by raiden
Their fanbase won't be hurt because their fanbase if full of mature players that understand gaming concepts unlike the immature 12 year olds on Camp of Duty. I wish my bootcamp was as cool as that!
I heard a little kid on the mic in the BF3 beta and I lol'd. point is BF3 isn't little kid proof so watch out.

And a 8 person private game isnt going to help much in my opinion. How are you going to practice setups and scrims? I just don't see how a competitive team for this game makes any sense at all.
the maps for BF3 are huge bro so 4v4 would make sense
Why are we arguing about BF3 when we can be arguing about Camp of Duty? Pointless....
people camp in BF too you know

Stream:

F

Focus

the reason there is no lan in BF3 is because they dont want the game to get hacked which is a great thing, so have fun CoD players with your hackers who will eventually ruin your game hehe. and another thing 8 players were required to start a match in BC2 dumbass, 4vs4, so if you dont no anything about battlefield shut the fuck up, real talk
thats the funniest thing i have read in awhile why? because your like 12 years old, REAL TALK. and on top of that to even think battlefield is one bit better then cod that cracks me up. the beta was straight garbage played the same map over and over again. why keep it to one map i guess they figured you would never get bored of it since its as big as china and africa together. the game is just camp camp camp. worse then cod and thats hard to top. the graphics looked like it was made by a couple of idiots in kindergarten. that game has what like 2 weeks before cod comes out. mw3 will out sell that game in like 45 seconds tops.

#GetMadBF3DickRiders

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
really hunter? you know, for a kid that's raising a kid I'd expect you to be more mature then this.

and yes cod would outsell battlefield Anyday because of all the support it has. but nobody here gives a fuck. yea the Battlfield bad company 2 ladders are dead but thats cuz gb killed the ladders. we had a very good record on when we had our A-game on. reason you guys won't find that team that went 16-3 is because it got restarted like all the cod teams you guys so rightchiously praise.

grow up and lay down the news more gently. don't go screaming like a little kid tryna say "I'm better, fuck you"

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
really hunter? you know, for a kid that's raising a kid I'd expect you to be more mature then this.

and yes cod would outsell battlefield Anyday because of all the support it has. but nobody here gives a fuck. yea the Battlfield bad company 2 ladders are dead but thats cuz gb killed the ladders. we had a very good record on when we had our A-game on. reason you guys won't find that team that went 16-3 is because it got restarted like all the cod teams you guys so rightchiously praise.

grow up and lay down the news more gently. don't go screaming like a little kid tryna say "I'm better, fuck you"
1) I'm not raising a kid, Javier (Tails) is..
2) How many times do I have to say thi wasn't meant as an insult?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Some of you guys need to grow a thicker skin. Pathetic that people are actually offended by a post about some multiplayer setting in a video game.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Some of you guys need to grow a thicker skin. Pathetic that people are actually offended by a post about some multiplayer setting in a video game.
this is the best quote ever......
dont get offended guys its just a videogame chill out lawl.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Although I would say hunter that was a dumb title saying "NO PRIVATE MATCHES" and the First sentence in the thread is saying how many players it requires to start a private match. You started this, that title is pathetic.

But agree with Morbid.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lets just all have a good laugh

RICK ROSS) Im eating Double whoppers,Heartburn is burning my chest.I orderd all the fries and left none for the rest. Walking to the store, Im running out of breath. I dont think my family can reconginze me cuz of my breast. Ever had the sandwich of ur dreams? out in london with bacon and cream cheese? Baby i could take it there. Call jared subway personally to meet me there. So yeah, the feeling of being hungry aint fair. So ima eat quarterpounders til i cant fit in my chair