NO PRIVATE MATCHES ON BF3

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
This has been confirmed by developers. 8 player minimum to start a private match. Have fun BF fans lmfao....

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
the reason there is no lan in BF3 is because they dont want the game to get hacked which is a great thing, so have fun CoD players with your hackers who will eventually ruin your game hehe. and another thing 8 players were required to start a match in BC2 dumbass, 4vs4, so if you dont no anything about battlefield shut the fuck up, real talk

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
It has always been that way you had to have 8 in bc1 and bc2 and that will make a 4v4 team and if not bigger. So kindly STFU about Bf being gay cuz we don go around bashing your games, to cod players it might not be fun to u but it is to us.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
COD won't be hacked. Maybe for a few days Bu that's about it. And yes, I'm aware it was the same in previous BFs but it's lack of private matches is the main reason it will NEVER be a pro-circuit game as long as there is no LAN. The game itself will be OK, no doubting that, but this really hurts their fanbase.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Still no reason to make threads about it and most of the people who play it dont care about pro-circuit games if they cared that much they would be on COD not BF. So let us play what we want w/o saying it cant do this or that ect.... and play ur own game.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
This has been confirmed by developers. 8 player minimum to start a private match. Have fun BF fans lmfao....
Real Talk: I'd rather hear this shit coming from a BF player, rather then a stuck up kid who thinks CoD is the shit. Learn your damn BF facts before you start chirpin

Don't lie in the thread title either, with some misleading comment.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
It would be fucking gay if you played with less than 8 people anyway. The maps are fucking huge! Silly CoD Fags.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Their fanbase won't be hurt because their fanbase if full of mature players that understand gaming concepts unlike the immature 12 year olds on Camp of Duty. I wish my bootcamp was as cool as that!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You guys are acting like I was stabbing you all in the heart because I pointed out something about A GAME. Since most of you guys complained about no private matches in MOH, I though it was rather important to post this thread. Calm the fuck down.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Maybe if you learned to read properly, ya know, you'd learn something.