New PS3 BO Commander

Stream:

DM NicK

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Yo add my new psn name NiNjA-GangOrDie.
You may know me as Ballaholic24-7.
ive been on both mohh 1 and 2 rosters and ftb2.
hit me up on ps3 im tryin to get on black ops team and mw2 team. im pretty good. add me please..... deuces.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Balla's back! I think it's really him cuz of his join date (2 yrs. ago).

PSN: KNIGHTParikh

you add me sir ;D

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yo add my new psn name NiNjA-GangOrDie.
You may know me as Ballaholic24-7.
ive been on both mohh 1 and 2 rosters and ftb2.
hit me up on ps3 im tryin to get on black ops team and mw2 team. im pretty good. add me please..... deuces.
Haha what's up Balla. Good luck on the PS3 team man.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Why do you guys shit talk after me and kee were practice 2v2ing with bowz an Rico? It wasn't even a scrim we were on warming up for gb dubs.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Lol no one said anything bad nd apparently saying " they dont have their mics on" is considered trash talking now.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea no1 saud anything bad, i kept saying "dayum he called ya momma a bitch" but that was it, and u obviously know i was bullshittin bc drator just kept sayin random shit. The only one that said anything negative was Bonesgrave and hes not DM, and he just kept typin in "GoML". Also im pretty sure u asked me n taiilz for a 2v2 scrim. No1 ever said u suck bc ur MV or anything of that nature, shit even i didnt talk shit(ima big shit talker) after i went 8-1 in Launch, dont start with this fighting bullshit that went on in psp, i added u bc i wana scrim as much as i can.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Oh never mind then I thought drator was dm, you guys wanna gb sometime?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
lookin 4 any ps3 owners/ black ops players hit me up new on tha site but not new as a member my psn is tstreets513 & DM_T-Streets add me