• No

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
I agree, a new leader would be a good idea,but I dont see anybody else whos mature enough or good for the job yet except for maybe 2 people.Coolking and blokhead......Coolking becuase he really loves DM and is more dedicated and wants to do more for it then anybody I know in besides a select 2.And blokhead because he shows maturity,if he wasnt a smartass sometimes then I would be 100% sure.Love ya blok.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
idk what i say is ____ but i think one of the admins could also pull it off :D

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
like what that only the president can fix and that the members can not fix on their own?
This is the problem with the whole thing guys, The list of nominees includes the same ppl who "as commanders" let their respective sections of DM die.

Troublesome to say the least. if you cant manage a team of 6-12, How do you propose to run a clan of 100ish?

On another note, Who would like to take a shot at modernizing the site? Open to offers.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
This is the problem with the whole thing guys, The list of nominees includes the same ppl who "as commanders" let their respective sections of DM die.

Troublesome to say the least. if you cant manage a team of 6-12, How do you propose to run a clan of 100ish?

On another note, Who would like to take a shot at modernizing the site? Open to offers.
Define modernizing...
As for the 'leaders' who 'cant manage a team of 6-12', maybe its not the leader at fault... Either way, its a hard job leading, and i dont even want to imagine what its like to lead an entire fuckin clan...

Although, in my opinion, a change would be nice, I personally like Roy as leader...
And again, in my opinion, I don't think anyone could replace him, or what he's done.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I want my name for PREZ...To The Bat Cave!!

I only agree to this if Nick is really thinking about stepping down , I admire his leadership , and will follow him anywhere he goes...

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I'd love to see Batman as our new prez. He's the only one that I see who fits the bill correctly.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist

MM, i totally agree with this 10000000%% i only led a section, which was already pretty much dead, for like 3 months. life smacked me across the face and i just couldnt handle it. sure we had some success, but in all honesty i had failed to do something i had thought would have been so easy. especially since it was a game that i had basically mastered and so i went with it, thinking it wouldnt be to hard with school and the new social life i was getting with it.

I WAS DEAD WRONG!! U are talking about a group of new and old members, id say maybe 15 people. and i couldnt balance that along with my (now) overly complicated life. so when you guys choose the president, and presidents when u get nominated, think about the responsibility u will be taking, and if u think there is any chance of u, or ur nominee, will not be able to take the reins, then dont even think about choosing them, or becoming president.

Now i personally would like to keep Royal as the president, despite the fact that he is inactive, he does so much for DM too keep us together when people like our commanders or even our admins need his help. but if Roy is going to step down i would like him, along with MM, to make the last choice and see if the nominees are viable for the position.

but wat ever happens i will be DM until i die and I WILL SUPPORT WAT EVER CHOICES ARE MADE that will better DM. so please everyone, think carefully before making any type of final decisions

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Oh and just for fun I know who voted yes and who didnt...I also know some people voted twice

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
To be honest i voted yes, only because i thought u didnt want to be Prez anymore cuz of your post that said you been waiting for years for a post like this, but if i could i would vote no.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
To be honest i voted yes, only because i thought u didnt want to be Prez anymore cuz of your post that said you been waiting for years for a post like this, but if i could i would vote no.
ya that ^^

and idk if i even voted, i was told my vote wouldnt count lol, they were right though

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
to be honost i cant remeber if i voted yes or no or what i even voted for >.<