Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
To clear the air..... I am for, "What is best for DM"

Having said this... I will entertain the idea, But until i have a 1v1 with Royal, Nothing will be finalized.

Royal has always been, and always will be the Prez of the Demon Messiahs in my eyes.

Sure... PLAction may have came up with the "in game" Demon Messiahs, But that would have died in a few months without DM Royal1Wun.

After i talk with royal, only then will i take this serious.

PS--- for anyone who isnt 100% clear with this, We "may" end up picking a new prez, to run DM----- But i own the Company, and if i dont like what i see..... or he falls asleep on the job.... BAM!
i dont think we need a new president tbh...i mean roy is cool, and also he is active. when their is a big problem in DM roy is their to sort it out,,, i dont think we need a new president. just sayin.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Not to knock ANYONE here, but whats your definition of active?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i dont think we need a new president tbh...i mean roy is cool, and also he is active. when their is a big problem in DM roy is their to sort it out,,, i dont think we need a new president. just sayin.
yea what is your definition of active? and what big problems have we had?

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i like roy so i wouldn't mind if he was president and i hear he is the best leader DM has had but, who would/could take his place only person i c that could do that is MM but i doubt he would want to do that roy is the only one of DM who could actually be pres.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
well even if there was to be a new president who would be replacing him anyways so why even vote if we dont have a possible replacement you could just be voting against roy and hate the person who gets it more then him which would be a waste of your time and youll have gotten nowhere but a change could be nice but what real issues are there that a new president is needed to solve ur all big enough to deal with your issues -_-

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
well even if there was to be a new president who would be replacing him anyways so why even vote if we dont have a possible replacement you could just be voting against roy and hate the person who gets it more then him which would be a waste of your time and youll have gotten nowhere but a change could be nice but what real issues are there that a new president is needed to solve ur all big enough to deal with your issues -_-
We will nominate people, and then take a vote, if it is okay with all the admins.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Also, no one said that they hated roy lol, this isnt a revenge thing. The sooner people realize that the better

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
like what that only the president can fix and that the members can not fix on their own?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Members arent motivated if the leader isnt or isnt active