• No

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

User Name

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Well, I have been here for over 4 full years. I have seen DM go through thick and thin. People have quit, retired, and etc. I love DM, as I have grown up here.

I also love our admins and what they put into it, especially with MM paying for the site. <3 But as Gaza said the admins have lost interest in DM. I thought that as long as DM is going through some leadership changes; it is going to take more than one person to make any sort of difference around here. And the difference has to start at the top. If the leader can't be active and do shit then the rest just crumbles. Its like take the bottom brick out and the whole wall falls right?

I have heard roy say many a times that his gaming and leading days are over. Which is fine everyone grows up and changes, its a part of life. We are the future, and it will happen one day, so there no time like the present right?

So with Gaza as PS3 Commander, I think that we should vote for other new leadership around here.

So what do you guys think?

P.S Roy this is NOT a attack against you. You and I have always had our small differences but this is just how i feel. If you step back and look at this with a mature attitude you will see the same.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Ive been expecting something like this, but in a way I think LL has pointed something out. People do get older and change and mb it is time. idk.

If you have been waiting for it mb it is time?

Also its kind of ironic because its been 4 year since DM began, election every 4 years... haha

I encourage people to be honest here. :)

P.S I know I said I was retiring, but thats because I was sick of doing shit around here and not getting anything out of it. I made a bunch of cool shit for the site when that overhaul was supposed to happen, literally spent hours on it and it never went up. Not Roys fault persay but just an example. If shit actually changes around here I'll help in every way I can. Take it or leave it.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

I would assume so, its kinda for DM, but your involved in shit here so I don't really see any harm

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i wasnt trying to troll, i was actualy wondering whats up with the open poll, because its DM members that need to decide.

and RoY u were still the best leader this place had and probably will have

:afropic:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I really don't think we need a president to begin with....

But if we are going to have one, i do kinda agree we need an active one.

vote for pedro?

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well guys, I'm not alone in saying that this clan is one of a kind. Since I began my legacy here in June of 2010, I have been better molded as a leader from my experiences here. For helping with that, I thank the clan as a whole because no words I express will show my appreciation. It is for this and many other reasons that I say maybe it is time. If the prosperity of the clan and its legacy for being a brotherhood is going to keep chugging along if we make changes, then I'm all for that! DM is a place that many come to, to not only find theirselves but friend others that share a common interest which builds bonds! Like every other team or job, bonds do break and people come and go but our legacies will last forever. As we've always said in the BC2 team, lets carve DM into all of their forheads! MAY THEY ALWAYS REMEMBER THE HELL WE MAKE THEN SUFFER IN!!! DM4L!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
This is all quite pointless as Shane will be deciding what, if, and when any changes will be made.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

MM Will still make a final decision, taking into to consideration what everyone in DM wants, hence the poll

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
i vote 4 me , myself , & I lol . lets see if roy & others wish 2 step down i think we all understand , like ive said once life is happenin cant worry bout gms anymore its time 2 move on & grow up someday . something ive had ?s about how are so many retired that are/or leaders of DM , no offense but cmon now really retired from video gms by far the stupidest shit ive heard. but like CK said do need active leaders

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
To clear the air..... I am for, "What is best for DM"

Having said this... I will entertain the idea, But until i have a 1v1 with Royal, Nothing will be finalized.

Royal has always been, and always will be the Prez of the Demon Messiahs in my eyes.

Sure... PLAction may have came up with the "in game" Demon Messiahs, But that would have died in a few months without DM Royal1Wun.

After i talk with royal, only then will i take this serious.

PS--- for anyone who isnt 100% clear with this, We "may" end up picking a new prez, to run DM----- But i own the Company, and if i dont like what i see..... or he falls asleep on the job.... BAM!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
To clear the air..... I am for, "What is best for DM"

Having said this... I will entertain the idea, But until i have a 1v1 with Royal, Nothing will be finalized.

Royal has always been, and always will be the Prez of the Demon Messiahs in my eyes.

Sure... PLAction may have came up with the "in game" Demon Messiahs, But that would have died in a few months without DM Royal1Wun.

After i talk with royal, only then will i take this serious.

PS--- for anyone who isnt 100% clear with this, We "may" end up picking a new prez, to run DM----- But i own the Company, and if i dont like what i see..... or he falls asleep on the job.... BAM!
illuminati :D

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
illuminati :D
lol sometime's you gotta be firm and lay down the law :D.

But really guys... If Royal is in a place in his life, where he wants to let go the reigns, Im cool with it.

I wont let DM die, Entering a new era here could be exciting for everyone here.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Well like LL said this is nothing personal or immature shit like that, it's just something that many people have been noticing, and hell we all change as we grow up it's just a part of life, can't stop it or change it.

DM will always survive no matter whose in charge. :)