MoHH2 Community site for all mohh2 players

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
can u imagine bout to hit a girl and she takes all of and she be wearin a DM thing thatd be like woah wtf

Stream:

T

True

Why because we\'ve seemingly moved on from a psp game that died long ago?

Get over yourself you self-righteous faggot
PSP was cool with the Demon Messiahs was \"King\" on the game RR. (The game nobody played LMFAO)Came to FTB3, where i single handed DESTROYED your clan. Hence making it a pathetic system since then.Correct?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i had your t20 pussy out of that ass 2 weeks after that game came out. And beat u in a 1v1.

1v1 on 360? Ill use my gold guns no nite pr pinkie promise

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
Why because we've seemingly moved on from a psp game that died long ago?

Get over yourself you self-righteous faggot
AHAHAHAH this made me laugh,ima fagget? yet you put ur money into a gaming site,and merchandise..wordd lmao,get a life nerddddddd

Then maybe you shouldn't come to our site, advertising for yours. On most forums, people get banned for that shit.
im sorry,but ppl arent stuck up assholes like you guys are?
oh gimme a "citation" for saying ASSHOLE LMAO

Goes to show you the vast majority of gamers...are pretty dumb
Aww,im sorry im not a fucking fatass nerd like you :)

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
QS ur the biggest faggot i ever known, if u lived close i would fucking smack u u prick, how bout u go get a gf go out sometime and get off gaming, life pretty fun if you have one. and i love how u talk shit through a fucking screen, ur one big man arnt you, man we all scared of u cause ur a fat nerd. lmao

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
Awwwww,im a fat nerd? ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!
you look like some scrub,and you try to talk big over the screen,so you are no better :)

guarentee most of you neva kissed a girl..besides bowz and hunt lol

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
PSP was cool with the Demon Messiahs was \"King\" on the game RR. (The game nobody played LMFAO)Came to FTB3, where i single handed DESTROYED your clan. Hence making it a pathetic system since then.Correct?
PSP is dead and your career is shit. Go on with your FTB3 (SHIT) Career.Get on xbox and have a 1v1 with toon you scrub. You come to our site to talk about your FTB3 career. Go apply a job on Slant Six Games. Go suck a dick scrub. Your FTB3 Career is nothing. True Soldier? True Homo. Dont talk shit about RR. Try get on RR, We gonna beat yo fucking ass up bitch. Your nothing on RR. Your all FTB3. Your piece of shit game that died in 4 months. At least RR didnt die that fast. Unlike your shitty career bitch. Alotta people played RR unlike your piece of shit FTB3. RR is better than FTB3 you bitch so stop going on our site and stop making posts about your shitty career. Talk if you get a 1v1 with toon.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I want that sweatshirt it looks sweet but the text somewhat degrades it so nevermind.
Nice try speed but your jokes aren't so quick, uk what im sayin? ;)

AHAHAHAH this made me laugh,ima fagget? yet you put ur money into a gaming site,and merchandise..wordd lmao,get a life nerddddddd

im sorry,but ppl arent stuck up assholes like you guys are?
oh gimme a "citation" for saying ASSHOLE LMAO

Aww,im sorry im not a fucking fatass nerd like you :)
This post is just sad because you clearly don't know a dam thing. Royal works for a living and pays his own way to live on his own. Something most people couldn't do at his age. Not to mention, he isn't fat....go to the DM picture thread, then you can see who is fat and who isn't. And i would love to see a picture of your nerd ass.

And how is your response to my post even addressing what i said? It looks like you couldn't come up with anything smart, so you just made up some bullshit about us being stuck up? Get an education.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I gots my gold guns now, so i can rape you with some bling

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Yo big boy qs, why u not showing a picca of ur bigga fkn nerd face huh u fkn prick? big mouth shit talkin like sim said. But in real life... haha nvm!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Awwwww,im a fat nerd? ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!
you look like some scrub,and you try to talk big over the screen,so you are no better :)

guarentee most of you neva kissed a girl..besides bowz and hunt lol
i kissed my mom before

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
whats the point of arguing u make yourselves look stupid as hell makes no sense

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Man, you don't know Nick at all, do you? Man, I don't either, but His FB statuses are full of stuff, sounds like he does alot to me and gets out often....so yeah.....
/thread.