UNKNOWN PLAYER

DM4L 951RPN
DM iTz 2eZ
DM FiiNest
DM 3LD3R
DM Hustl4
DM Deathrow
DM Flight666

go tell them to get off MOHH cuz they still play....

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

Get a life honestly why don't you step it up Your like ''THEN FACE ME 1V1!'' thats was like 3 years ago.
I have a life, thats why I only have about 40 posts, not 145676544567 (just over-exajerating like you did) And whats wrong with saying I want a good 1v1? Yea it isn't the newest game, but its still fun. I'm just not a hardcore player like you that goes and buys every single shooter game that comes out. I play two hours a day max. How long do you play?

hmmmm mabye you need to "Get a life honestly".

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
lol as much fun as it may look like ur having, try to make it all in one and not 3 diffrent posts

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea..... i can also believe how stupid people are aswell........ nothing new

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
My hackz p0wne 4ll ur guyzes la4em h4x 0n m3dal oOf bowneranalprobespamcanspamcanspamcan

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
lmao DH you have like 18 accounts on this site, this is my first account and ive been on this site since 2007.
Im just saying your talking trash and trying to get people to face you in an outdated game that barely anybody plays anymore, get to the next gen of gaming already, and i mean im just sayinn, your buggin about a mohh1 1v1 that didnt mean anything, and how long do i play a day? i play none if we don't do gamebattles, but if we do ill play untill everyone leaves or we lose.
I have legit reasons for why i have stats that i have, not some stupid excuse, like you've been playing mohh1 forever or you only have 45 posts on your account because im pretty sure on your DH account you had like 500. And no im not some rich snob lol.. if i was rich you honestly think i'd be playing games? I'd be out in a private jet coming home from aruba or some tropical place.

Stream:

S

SnEaK BoY HeRe

lmao DH you have like 18 accounts on this site, this is my first account and ive been on this site since 2007.
Im just saying your talking trash and trying to get people to face you in an outdated game that barely anybody plays anymore, get to the next gen of gaming already, and i mean im just sayinn, your buggin about a mohh1 1v1 that didnt mean anything, and how long do i play a day? i play none if we don't do gamebattles, but if we do ill play untill everyone leaves or we lose.
I have legit reasons for why i have stats that i have, not some stupid excuse, like you've been playing mohh1 forever or you only have 45 posts on your account because im pretty sure on your DH account you had like 500. And no im not some rich snob lol.. if i was rich you honestly think i'd be playing games? I'd be out in a private jet coming home from aruba or some tropical place.
Im UNKNOWN PLAYER. DM is still on mohh and wtf are you talkin about DH account??? UNKNOWN was my first acc on this site. LOL mb dude ima chill now

Stream:

A.C.I.D

Sergeant Major
wut u tlkin about? I was jkin around i dont give a fuck if ur good or not....and evn if i was tlkin sht, wtf does number of account have to do with anything....i only got 2 dude and one is banned...and lmfao wut moh1 1v1 did i even mention? Why r u rambling on about random shit? I wasnt braggin about my fuckin time on MoHH2 i could care less about ur time in dm or about how long u've been here. and y the fuck wud i call u a rich fuckiing snob...wtf r u saying all i said was I own u kids and i meant it in a playful way...and after i posted some time later u did tlkin about hacks and u mentiond spades hackin.....so i assumed u wer talkin about me...so i said neither of us hack and here u go talkin about worthless shit....please

Stream:

S

SnEaK BoY HeRe

DM4L 951RPN
DM iTz 2eZ
DM FiiNest
DM 3LD3R
DM Hustl4
DM Deathrow
DM Flight666

they still play ^^^^

Stream:

S

SnEaK BoY HeRe

wut u tlkin about? I was jkin around i dont give a fuck if ur good or not....and evn if i was tlkin sht, wtf does number of account have to do with anything....i only got 2 dude and one is banned...and lmfao wut moh1 1v1 did i even mention? Why r u rambling on about random shit? I wasnt braggin about my fuckin time on MoHH2 i could care less about ur time in dm or about how long u've been here. and y the fuck wud i call u a rich fuckiing snob...wtf r u saying all i said was I own u kids and i meant it in a playful way...and after i posted some time later u did tlkin about hacks and u mentiond spades hackin.....so i assumed u wer talkin about me...so i said neither of us hack and here u go talkin about worthless shit....please
?????????? im talkin to DM IReasonN hahahaha lol im chillin allrite :coffee:

Stream:

A.C.I.D

Sergeant Major
dis is him tlkin to me not u or sk